Walt's Parade of Dreams Music

WishesFan

OK, I LOVE THIS SOUNDTRACK!!! I just heard a live clip from the show at laughingplace.com and it sounds amazing! Do we know the plans for its release? I can see it being on a CD by itself. Maybe set up like the TDL Fantillusion CD. Thanks for any and all info.

Have a GREAT day,
-Rick

xfkirsten

There's no known plans for release, but I, too, would buy it in a heartbeat if it were! I really loved the arrangements they used (especially the "Welcome" theme and the Circle of Life). I'd love to see a complete release of it!

(FYI, Visions Fantastic now has a video of the full parade from Thursday :))

edzter86

I just saw VF's video, and the parade is AMAZING! By far, the best daytime parade I've seen from any Disney park. The floats are amazing with all the puppets and AAs, as well as the costumes. The music is also great. The transition between floats needs to be worked on, but it wasn't a big problem. "Welcome" is fantastic! I can't get it out of my head! And the reaction by the crowd is incredible. Its so great to see people as enthusiastic about the parade as we are!

I'm hoping the complete audio from Parade of Dreams and Block Party Bash will be released soon...until then, I'll just have to keep the video music on repeat!

tcsnwhite

I don't want to sound pushy, and Randy even personally pm'd me about the parade music issue, but I feel that maybe we should make our voices more known somehow that we want this music on cd.
Let them know that this music is wanted by many.
I really hope they work on getting it out!!!

justme

Suonds like the start of another great internet-based letter writing campaign. Fun!

Here's the official online info for contacting Disneyland, complete with an e-mail form:

http://disney.go.com/mail/disneyland/mailform.html

Or if you prefer the old-fashioned way:

Disneyland Resort
P.O. Box 3232
1313 S. Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92803-3232

I love it! Let's get this ball rolling!

tcsnwhite

The link doesn't work.

Also, shouldn't we send emails or letters to Walt Disney Records in particular. Disneyland won't be able to do anything about it.

I am serious though about making our voices heard. I want Randy to know that people do want it, and to not let the higher up executives think that nobody would buy it, because people will!
That's all. I just don't want it to end up sounding like we are being too overly pushy. In the mouseinfo article, he does mention that they are looking to put it into its own cd, but when?

Does anyone have Walt Disney Records email or address to send comments too???????

People who visit Disney Parks will buy ANYTHING, It annoyes me when they say, They wont buy it..... All they have to dit is say its limited edition and it will sell through like mad. Look at what they did to those trading pins, does the world really need another trading pin, no, but do they still make them,,, yes..... I am in, sign me up!

justme

The link doesn't work.

Whoops! Sorry about that. I think I just fixed it, so please try again. If it still doesn't work, you should be able to copy & paste the URL into your browser's address bar.

When you go to the site, there is an e-mail form to use. Choose "Merchandise" as the topic & it'll get to people who can influence what gets sold at the parks.

For the life of me, it seems that Walt Disney Records doesn't want to be contacted directly. But you can try the general address for The Walt Disney Company:

The Walt Disney Company
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521

Again, anything sent to this address will be forwarded to the correct department. Let's get this ball rolling!

tcsnwhite

I tried using your link to email, but when I pushed send, it didn't work. the page "could not be displayed".

Anyone know the address to write to disneyland resort, and to be able to forward it to merchandise?

justme

I tried using your link to email, but when I pushed send, it didn't work. the page "could not be displayed".

Anyone know the address to write to disneyland resort, and to be able to forward it to merchandise?

Cursed web! Why must you taunt us like this? :(

Anyway, here's the snail mail address:

Disneyland Resort
Merchandise Dept.
P.O. Box 3232
1313 S. Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92803-3232

Thanks for trying tcsnwhite!

tcsnwhite

The link you had was for the old Disneyland resort page.
I found the new one and sent in an email.

I have a feeling I will get a standard pre-done email stating "sorry, we do our best, and have fun next time"- you know what I mean.
But I do hope they take this somewhat seriously.

I had the music in my head all day yesterday, and I am going crazy not being able to have it on a cd, or somewhat clean live video track.

And I feeling that I may be one of the few here that really cares about this?

tcsnwhite

To let everyone know, I started a thread "Parade of Dreams- cd release campaign" that gives people three ways to let Disney know that we want this music.
Lets make our voices heard!!!