Walt Disney Treasures- White boxes?

X-S Tech

Two of my Walt Disney Treasures came wtih White DVD cases instead of the black- has anyone else seen this? They were still in the tins and everything, but the inner plastic case is white. Just kinda strange.

Big Al

What wave did you buy them from? The Wave contatining Mickey Mouse in Black and White Volume 2, Mickey Mouse Club Week 1, and Pluto Volume 1 were in white keep cases inside the tins.

X-S Tech

Never got Pluto Vol 1 but those others are the volumes I was referring to. So this was just some wierd packaging decision on thier part?

BJWanlund

I really don't know. All I want is to get the box that's come with the newer WDT sets.

BJ

Tannerman

Actually, 3 different colors have been used in the Treasures releases.

Waves 1-3 used a dark grey/black case
Wave 4 used a white case
Wave 5-6 used a black case

BJWanlund

I really don't know. All I want is to get the box that's come with the newer WDT sets.

BJ
Yikes, what a bad way to put that.

I need a case like the one that comes with the newer WDT sets because I had a white case fail on me (damn Best Buy keeping those f**kers in such horrible disrepair). I might like a few extras for migrating my other WDT sets to these new cases. Does anybody know how to get a few of these IN BULK?

This is perfect for archival purposes.

BJ

Does anyone know where to buy replacement boxes just like the ones the DVD's come in? I'd like to replace my less-than-perfect ones, especially the white ones. I looked at Bags Unlimited and couldn't find any.

BJWanlund

Are you talking CASES or TINS, Greg?

BJ

Actually, the plastic cases. Is there also a way to replace the tins? That's not as much of a problem, since I was extremely careful when I bought them (but those dents are annoying -- especially the ones you can't see until you open them)!