True Colors-Honey I Shrunk the Audience

Alex

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and hope someone can help me out with this. I have been trying to figure out and find who sings the version of True Colors in the Honey I Shrunk the Audience preshow. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Alex

sds910

Alex:

The recording was done by studio musicians especially for Disney. It is not available commercially.

If you're looking for the recording, you'll be pleased to note that a high-fidelity recording of the HISTA pre-show audio is now being traded - it turns up on Usenet occasionally, and I'm certain a request there will yield what you seek.

Steve

Andre

I'd love a link to this track too. I adore the True Colors HISTA preshow version, but I've only got a middling quality live recording. Can anyone help?

Andre

Always hard to get a good recording in the theater. Speakers are too far away and there's always too much talking during the presentation! :mad:

This would be a GREAT release someday! Randy, are you lurking?!?! ;D

dtats

Although my question doesn't deal directly with the True Colors preshow for HISTA, does anyone recall the name of the song for the preshow that existed before True Colors, but after Making Memories?

This preshow featured a photographer having a difficult time getting his subject, a youngster, to smile, and used many of the same photo shots seen in the Makin' Memories preshow. I'm almost sure this preshow was also used for HISTA, but maybe it was used for Captain EO, too.

derekdaze

Unfortunatley, I shouldn't think we will ever see this on an OA as it's not written by Disney and is still in copyright... just a thought....