Tokyo Halloween 2007 Information

ISTCrew20

Here it is guys:

All this years Halloween events will be themed to the Haunted Mansion.

The parade will be called Disney's Halloween Happy Haunted Parade. Quite a mouthful. Apparently, all the Disney characters will be dressed like those from The Haunted Mansion

After dark, the Disney characters and ghosts from the Haunted Mansion will rock the night in "Haunted Rockin' Street," which will take place in front of Cinderella Castle.

Cant wait for the cds this year.

WishesFan

Urg... I REALLY wish I could be!! Pretty sure the premiere will be me and my best friends at school gathered around youtube. :)

almandot

did you fit join the harvest into it? they kinda broke that tradition last year though didn't they...

WishesFan

Thanks so much Bill, really. The problem is that the parade falls during a really bad part of the school year for me. (I'm going to be preparing for my senior piano and composition recital, midterms, and will be going back in forth from city to city as I prepare for a centennial show I'm composing and will need to be on call for during September and October). I totally will go to Japan soon... probably during the summer sometime, and I will definitely check out that site. Thanks again, Bill!

As for almandot's question: I really can't say one way or another ? sorry! Again, don't forget to keep checking the TDL Halloween site... I'm not sure if there's going to be a video teaching the Halloween dance this year, but it could be a nice preview of my song!!

Just thought this was cool... one of my friends from school just left for Tokyo Disneyland where she will be playing a princess (don't think I'm supposed to say who she is playing) for a year, and dancing to my Halloween song in the parade!!

Have a great day!
-Rick

WishesFan

Ah, sorry! Technically, that was an idea I had for my demo... I didn't know if they'd actually use it. It won't be long now... one more month!!! :)

tcsnwhite

Ah, sorry! Technically, that was an idea I had for my demo... I didn't know if they'd actually use it. It won't be long now... one more month!!! :)

I can't wait...and I am so happy for you!

hmmm, you say your friend is going to be a princess and dance around to your song...I wonder if that means they are going to use face characters in this year's halloween parade? usually they don't use face characters in the seasonal events, sans the Princess Days event...they should though!

I'm just glad there's no High School Musical music in this. ;)

WishesFan

Okay... let's not stray too much here. :) Just for the record ? I LOVE High School Musical, yes... I said it. ;D BUT, I will take this risk and say, it's safe to say you won't hear it in the Halloween parade. (Can you imagine 999 ghosts jammin to "We're All In This Together"?)

almandot

Ghoul School Musical Pep Funeral!

Constance: Coach said to... hack right, slice left, watch out for the blade and rip the spine from the neck
Gotta pull and give a go and take the head to the hole, and don't be afraid to let the cold blood spray

Just gotta, get a, get a head in the game
You gotta get a get a get a get a head in the game

tcsnwhite

Okay... let's not stray too much here. :) Just for the record ? I LOVE High School Musical, yes... I said it. ;D BUT, I will take this risk and say, it's safe to say you won't hear it in the Halloween parade. (Can you imagine 999 ghosts jammin to "We're All In This Together"?)

hahaha....boy, never thought my HSM comment would create such a stir. =) Anyway, I enjoy HSM, well, it's just that it's...everywhere!!!

As for "999 ghosts jammin to 'We're All In This Together'"...with Disney...yes, yes I could.;)

Joevn

(Can you imagine 999 ghosts jammin to "We're All In This Together"?)

I dunno, Rick. After seeing this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SRZTZ7FVnI), it seems High School Musical can pop up anywhere. :)

But just for the record, I actually like High School Musical, too. :) High School Musical 2 premieres this Friday! Woo hoo!

Go Wildcats!
Joevn

almandot

I think HSM 2 premiers tuesday doesn't it? Or maybe that's only the official premiere at Disneyland. Pep Rally 2 premieres on saturday so maybe that makes more sense.. national premiere on friday pep rally premiere on saturday. I like a few of the songs from 2, I think they'll pull it off the sequel to the same crowd that liked the first one.

Gurgitoy2

Oh, you guys just wait until they release "Haunted High School Musical" to theaters! It's planned, so beware! At that point, don't be surprised if songs from it pop up in any Disney Halloween celebrations....

We aren't out of the High School Musical Woods yet!

Gurgitoy2

"Well...at some point...won't Zac and friends be too old for High School? Like Screetch?"

Please, since when has that stopped Hollywood? Beverly Hills 90210, or Grease! anyone? Did any of those actors look like high school kids? I wouldn't be surprised if Disney held on to the actors as long as they can make money. Although I hear Zac is a real "diva" and may not last through the series if he's being a little b***.