Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights Xmas Version

Gurgitoy2

Finally, we get an official CD release of the Christmas version of Dreamlights!

Electrical Parade Dreamlights Christmas
AVCW-12631
11/28/07

I've been hoping they would do this for a while now. It's unfortunate that we never did get an official (full) release of TDL, DLP, or WDW's old Main Street Electrical Parade Christmas version. DLP teased us with that edited medley, but it's really nice to finally be getting SOMETHING from the Christmas overlays.

almandot

It'll be interesting because it means we'll have the normal version from the old Dreamlights and the christmas version from the new Dreamlights(nemo/monsters/etc)

Gurgitoy2

Yeah, that is true...

I really do hope that there is another "normal" release. Maybe like the "Sayonara Fantillusion" CD during it's last year? I would like the new float music.

I'm also wondering if they will (hopefully) include the old TDLEP Christmas version on this holiday CD. It would kind of mirror the first Dreamlights CD that had the new and old versions of the parade on there. It's wishful thinking on my part, but hey, wishes are free at this point. I'm sure Disney would find a way to charge for them if they could.

dtm111

I can not wait for this CD as well!

I was really hopeing they would release the original Electrical Parade Christmas Version as well on the CD. I guess you never know. Little unexpected suprises are always nice :)

For those interested, yesasia.com has this CD available Nov 13th vers Nov 28th or whatever it was. Amazon.com is even worse now. They said Dec 4th! Thats rediculous. I already got it preordered from yesasia. Hopefully it will not end up getting delayed, but still even if it does I will be more apt to get it before Amazon even released it lol.

But yeah getting back to the Original Electrical Parade Christmas Version, I have only seen a very short segment from it. Similar to WDWs version but a little differant. I really wish I could find the whole thing.

Side question, anyone know where I can find a video of the original electrical parade? Not the christmas version just refering to a regular video of the parade. I have not seen one listed on youtube or anything.

dtm111

Its looking as there will be only one track on both the Christmas Fantasy CD and Dreamlights Christmas. So the hopes of having the original Electrical Parade Christmas on this CD I think are out the window, sorry to say :(

gatordoc

Any opinions on the best source to purchase this for buyers in the US? I used to get a lot of stuff from footlight.com, but they've gone under...

almandot

i've sort of learned to trust amazon release dates more than other sites if there's a difference heh. even if it's earlier on another site it seems to end up delaying until amazon's. play-asia lists it as nov 28th.. dunno how yesasia is planning on nov. 14th :p

gatordoc

Any opinions on the best source to purchase this for buyers in the US? I used to get a lot of stuff from footlight.com, but they've gone under...

No, no, no, no, no!

They STILL are in business!

http://footlight.com/

Well, that may be, but when I click Disney, where there used to be lots of items, there is now only one. I thought I had seen that they were liquidating - if not, why no product?

Gurgitoy2

Yes, apparently, they had a big sale to get rid of a lot of the stuff that wasn't moving. I remember going into the store, and looking in the binders and stuff sat there for ages and nobody bought them. I'm sure they were happy to get rid of the obscure Disney stuff.

FRAN?OIS

No, no, no, no, no!

They STILL are in business!

http://footlight.com/

Well, that may be, but when I click Disney, where there used to be lots of items, there is now only one. I thought I had seen that they were liquidating - if not, why no product?

Sorry! I bought them all a month ago! :eek:

No, seriously!
Check

http://www.cdconnection.com/

I am a regular customer and they are fast, affordable and reliable! :)