Tokyo Disneyland cds on iTunes

Gurgitoy2

Hmm...what is availible? I can't open the iTunes store here at work, so I have no clue what they are offering...I'll have to check when I get home.

almandot, Can you tell us what album this is? When I clicked on the link, it opened Itunes, but it says "Your search had no results."

Gurgitoy2

I noticed the prices on these...they are the almost the same as the physical CD's. There is a slight discount, but still... I have no idea about Japanese iTunes pricing, but is that common? I know the US version is usually $10 for a full album. So, with these prices, I'd rather have the actual CD. Sure, you're going to pay shipping but still...

For those that can't get these any other way, it's great though, since it makes it much more accessible...just not that much more cost effective.

member35

I saw this on resortathome and went to town last night. The problem turns out to be that even if you switch to the japaneese itunes store, I still couldn't buy it because my account is only allowed to make purchases in the us store. If anyone finds out how to do this, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase let us know.