Tinker Bell sfx

Stop using my photos, Bill.

Please acknowledge my requests STOP using them completely! You're angering me further and I'm now going to report you to Trent for harassment.

Again, if you post your pictures on the internet for anyone to see (or use), then you can't claim a right of privacy.
Such is not the case here, since the manner in which he's been doing it has been rather mean-spirited, with criticisms to boot.

I have an idea - why don't you post a picture of Bill here?? Then you could be even.
I don't even know what he looks like, but if I could, I would.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
I have no first hand knowledge of what was used, but my guess it's Jimmy MacDonald Magic.
Actually, almandot had it correct in his initial post. Director Marc Davis liked to chase Margaret Kerry all over Disney Sound Stage One, and he had quite the bulge in his pants, which turned out to be a large set of keys. Upon hearing the jingling keys, Jimmy MacDonald tossed out his cup, rubber glove, syphon, glockenspiel, and celesta, and went with Davis' keys, instead.

Horizons

Playlist Author
:blink: WOW - I really thought you did some work in photoshop with the original.? ?I hope I can erase the memory of this picture from my brain.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Bill said:
perhaps most chilling of all, I have done NOTHING to alter it's [sic] content.
It is especially chilling when you realize that Darby is only six years old. Sure, our Prince Phillip may be a "character stalker," and it looks like he is trying to beat Jerry Seinfeld in the girlfriend department, but it also appears that Darby may be quite the little 100 Acre Wood tart! :blink:

Horizons

Playlist Author
Why that 2 timin' no good....
Please tell me that you doctored this picture up.? Otherwise, I'm not letting my kids anywhere near Darby.?

Looks like Almandot (which is who I assume is in the picture as well as Bill's new avatar) has some explaining to do, if the photo wasn't altered.

An image of The One and Only Genuine Original... Bill!

Bill.jpg

And I swear, I did not 'photoshop' this.

Randy

almandot

heh i swear i was gonna use that joke at some point

in the meantime though let me make clear that despite bill's accusations I've never once attempted to molest any of the members of his family

Horizons

Playlist Author
Interesting, I didn't realize that Bill and Darby were related.

Do you think Christopher Robin is pissed that Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends ditched him for Darby?? Who is Darby anyway?

Not Disney related, but can anyone who has watched "Little Bear" tell me why he doesn't wear clothes, but his parents do?? What really baffles me is that one episode flashed back and showed his mother (Mother Bear) as a child and she was wearing clothes!? So the theory that only adults wear clothes doesn't seem to be true.? The answer on the official website says Little Bear doesn't need clothes. :blink:

almandot

Bill, you spam every single thread with one of your off-tangent jokes and when someone makes one at you assume them to be serious and that they give a damn what you do even if they might have an opinion of it =P learn to take it or stop messing with other people.