!!!ThemePark Music by Bruce Broughton CD Release Petition!!!

WDWGuy08

194 signatures and an update as well!

UPDATE: (June 29, 2006)

"Hiya!

Thanks for your enthusiasm! No need to worry. I've been working on it and we should have results.

Randy Thornton"

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
UPDATE: (June 29, 2006)

"Hiya!

Thanks for your enthusiasm! No need to worry. I've been working on it and we should have results.

Randy Thornton"
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy cow! Is this for real? Might we see some/all of Broughton's glorious music released in November, per Randy's announcement?

#214 here

Doug, long time no talk, how goes things? Eventually, I will have to send you some new music of mine, 'cause I am now making a movie soundtrack for this insane and fun movie called Horrorween. Stylewise, I think it will blow your mind :)

WDWGuy08

227 sigs so far lets keep it up people show your disney spirit and broughton spirit too and lets just show those WDR execs what we REALLY want released! sign the petition and once it reaches a good amount of sigs its being printer and mailed off to wdr to show them what we are thinking and wanting! thanks to those of you have have already shown you support and signed!

Thanks for the update chris. Keep it going people; pass it around, sit out in front of your local grocery stores, k-marts, best buys, ect... Make em' sign it! ;)

WDWGuy08

the petition' signature count is currently at 389. i will be sending the printed out petition and letter i wrote as well as a letter my two good disney music friends wrote to walt disney records in burbank, california once the signature count has reached 401 signatures! if anyone would like to have a letter sent to them, along with the petition, expressing their deepest want and need for a cd release, or digital downlaod release, of bruce broughtons theme park music. please contact me. thank you for caring and taking the time to sign, those of you who did. if you haven't signed yet, please do and help me get this beautiful music released, take care all!

WDWGuy08

come on people 12 more signatures please sign tell friends, post the link on sites you post at print it out and give it to people you see. advertise it on websites, etc.. lets get this msuic released. this is the hardest i've ever worked on anything to try to get soemthing released. i've put my heart and skills and knowledge and contacts to work to the max doing everything i can please help me out i am getting desperate trying to get this music. please udnerstand what i'm doing and take a minute out of your day and sign, for those of you who have thank you from the bottom of my heart. so far 389 people would buy a copy or even two of music from the aprks by bruce broughton, he is willing to release it on cd if walt disney records agrees to release it. so please send letters to walt disney records etc.. let the execs over there know what we want. take care all!

WDWGuy08

personally why are you even on this board if you don't appreciate disney music? i am appalled to hear such harsh words about disney music. if people wanted to go to the petition they would have seen the link when they entered this post on page 1, if they read thru this post to page 3 and wanted to sign they would go back to page 1, no? also the petition now has 451 sigs thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart!

personally why are you even on this board if you don't appreciate disney music? i am appalled to hear such harsh words about disney music.
I'm not entirely sure what my lack of personal interest in his work has to do with anything--but, believe it or not, there's more to Disney music than Bruce Broughton. I must have missed the "harsh words" (sorry, *such* harsh words!) to which you refer. I simply suggested perhaps you'd attain your goal more quickly by providing a link to the petition.

See, no good deed goes unpunished.

~HWH

PS: Did you lose your shift key, or does capitalization make you apoplectic you as well?

WDWGuy08

"I don't care if any of this material ever sees release" - harsh words i was referring to!

i type fast and don't really feel like having perfect senences. if i was writing a letter then i would. theres no law against writing in all lower case. bruce broughtons music most rememerable from the parks. trust me i know there are otehr composers who did music for the parks im not stupid. and 498 signatures is pretty darn good for a petition. starting this petition got the ball rolling in getting some of this music released already randy thornton would probably agree.

WDWGuy08

yey!!!! we did it the petition signature count has now reached 501 signatures. thank you very much everyone who signed it! I have printed the petition and letter i wrote and the letter my friend wrote and sent me and a track list a ride i made up and comments from the petition etc.. 36 pages total whew, i will be sending it via FedEx tomorrow to Walt Disney Records TTN: Randy Thornton. Please keep signing the petition those of you who haven't and please keep spreading the word about this petition. let's try and reach 1,000 signatures soon! Take Care all~ also please write you letters and mail them to walt disney records.

FYI -- Over at the Screen Archives Entertainment site:
www.screenarchives.com/title_detail.cfm?ID=6365

they say they only have 25copies of ELOISE AT THE PLAZA / ELOISE AT CHRISTMASTIME by Bruce Broughton left.

FRAN?OIS

FYI -- Over at the Screen Archives Entertainment site:
www.screenarchives.com/title_detail.cfm?ID=6365

they say they only have 25copies of ELOISE AT THE PLAZA / ELOISE AT CHRISTMASTIME by Bruce Broughton left.

Well, make that 24 copies because I ordered mine a few hours ago!

(You all had to know! ;))