THEME PARK KARAOKE CD

For anyone that bought the 6 cd set...this is a great companion cd.....All the carousel of progress versions of the songs are.....without rex allens vocals.....great small world background music....same for pirates and mansion.....laughing place is quite interesting....but the gem of the cd is definetely the COP track.

WishesFan

This CD is awesome! I bought it last week and recorded "Remember When" and the Jump5 version of "Welcome" (from the Disney Mania Karaoke CD) today. I've been waiting for a CDs like this for a long time and I'm SO glad they are FINALLY becoming available!

Have a great day,
-Rick

X-S Tech

The gem for me was the CBJ Bear Band Serenade, in instrumental form which had never surfaced in any previous form unlike the other stuff. It did however play at this years Disneyland Cast Blast, leading some to believe that it would be on the 6CD set. Little did we know...

What do you play this on to get the graphics? My computer won't play anything but the audio, which is all I really need, but dang it, I want to know how to play the graphics.

WishesFan

You have to have an actual karaoke machine. I'm sure there must be some computer software out there that can play karaoke graphics but I've never heard of any.

Hope this helps,
-Rick

The gem for me was the CBJ Bear Band Serenade, in instrumental form which had never surfaced in any previous form unlike the other stuff. It did however play at this years Disneyland Cast Blast, leading some to believe that it would be on the 6CD set. Little did we know...

for some reason.....i think ive heard it before

Tannerman

Here's where you can find the Disney Mania Karaoke CD on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...nce&s=music

(The link that Sharon posted was for the "Walt Disney Takes You To Disneyland" CD)
This link seems to point to a non-theme park Disney karaoke CD. Am I missing something?

Track listings are:
1. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah [Instrumental Version]
2. Welcome [Instrumental Version]
3. Hakuna Matata [Instrumental Version]
4. Kiss the Girl [Instrumental Version]
5. Part of Your World [Instrumental Version]
6. He's a Tramp [Instrumental Version]
7. Second Star to the Right
8. True to Your Heart [Instrumental Version]