The promised land...A New Disney CD!!!!

B

Bill

After all the hubbub about off-topic postings and the regrettable state of Walt Disney Records, and the lack of new releases, I have seen the promised land (in the Virgin Megastore).....and it's name is...."La Vida Mickey 2" Folks....there's a new Disney CD in town! Not ONLY do we get Sing-Along Princesses and a rehash OA this year, but we also get another dose of Mickey as a cultural stereotype! So all you Gloomy Guses....chin up! Things are looking up!

Now we can talk about music again! Yeah!

trentino

Bill, I loved your message -- how funny!

With that said though, I kind of liked the original La Vida Mickey album. Some of the songs are pretty catchy.

Trent

SharonKurland

Hehehehe. Thanks Bill. That's OK...I'll start in English and work my way out from there. Actually, if it's La Vida Mickey 2, wouldn't that give me Spanish and English at the same time?

Still looking for Hunchback in Pig Latin, if anyone ever sees it.... ;)

-Sharon-

SharonKurland

Cute, Matt. But I betcha can't find Aladdin in Esperanto (that was my mother's running joke...that I was finding CD's in Esperanto).

-Sharon-

SharonKurland

Thanks Matt! I'll go right out there and buy some Princess panties, size 4T. Wonder if they have any chicken ranches left?

-Sharon-