The Land Interior Area Music - Kraft Years

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
I've brought this up several times over the last ten years, and I felt it was time to ask again: Does anyone have information regarding the 1982 version of The Land interior area music?

Here's what I already know: Based on a number of very short video and audio clips from the interior of The Land pavilion - e.g. outside the Kitchen Kabaret, near Listen to the Land - the Walt Disney World Forever "The Land" tracks, including "Listen to the Land" #1-#7, "Jimmy Crack Corn," "Darlin' Clementine," "Take Me Home Country Road," etc., composed part of the original interior music loop for the pavilion. I also know the loop included more than the tracks available on WDWF. For example, one track heard in a video clip was "I Gave My Gal a Cherry," the version used in the Disneyland Paris Big Thunder Mountain area music and currently in The Garden Grill.

Does anyone have longer audio or video recordings from the ground level of The Land prior to the early 1990s refurbishment. Has anyone run into documentation concerning this loop? Is the actual loop floating around out there in cyberspace, and I just haven't run across it?

Any help is appreciated.

Associated threads: The Land - pre-2005 Soarin' Rehab and The Land - Interior Area Music?

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
Here is one video from 1983 which features some interior footage from The Land. You can hear a couple versions of "Listen to the Land" at approx. 2.58 - 5.31. (It's hard to hear, so lean into the speaker ... :rolleyes: )

(By the way, the entire series of EPCOT Center videos from allmightypuff is incredible!)

Horizons

Playlist Author
Is the actual loop floating around out there in cyberspace, and I just haven't run across it?
I've never come across it and I was pretty determined when I was trying to track down the Garden Grill loop. However, it's possible the loop is held by only a few people, not for public circulation.

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
I've never come across it and I was pretty determined when I was trying to track down the Garden Grill loop.

Speaking of your Garden Grill recording, in addition to "I Gave My Gal a Cherry," I think the "Billy Boy" track is also - based on the instrumentation - part of The Land's old interior loop.

Horizons

Playlist Author
Speaking of your Garden Grill recording, in addition to "I Gave My Gal a Cherry," I think the "Billy Boy" track is also - based on the instrumentation - part of The Land's old interior loop.
I need to convince Jay to make a recording of the Garden Grill loop. :)