The 50th Anniversary 6-CD Set

BumbleBAnn

I was in awe when I opened the package. Digging through the bubble packaging, I saw it: the red cover, the slightly off-center but still exciting title banner, the fresh smell of the new set. I just received the autographed "50th Anniversary: A Musical History of Disneyland" boxed set. I can't say how much I've been waiting for something like this. I know I will cherish this Disney treasure until the end. Thanks to the Magical Music of the Mouse, Randy Thornton, and the muse who inspired us all, Walt Disney!

I was in awe when I opened the package. Digging through the bubble packaging, I saw it: the red cover, the slightly off-center but still exciting title banner, the fresh smell of the new set. I just received the autographed "50th Anniversary: A Musical History of Disneyland" boxed set. I can't say how much I've been waiting for something like this. I know I will cherish this Disney treasure until the end. Thanks to the Magical Music of the Mouse, Randy Thornton, and the muse who inspired us all, Walt Disney!

Autographed?

BumbleBAnn

The flowers are because of my Assistant Director/Stage Manager work in the school play (thank you very much).
The edition number is 0885.