03. Children in Chains 2:40
John Williams
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
 CD   iTunes   MP3 

Read more about this playlist...

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
Ohhhhh!!! Looks like an awesome loop. Excellent work!

A few friendly corrections/recommendations (not criticisms!) from a fellow Playlister and John Williams fanatic:
  • There are two track 8's listed (I presume the second one should be track 10).
  • All of the Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade links point to the original CD release, not to the remastered Concord CD release, which has an Amazon ASIN of B001J32H6W.
  • Track 3, "Flight From Peru" is from Raiders of the Lost Ark, not Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. The graphic and Amazon CD link need correcting as well.
  • Track 8 (the first one), "The Map Room : Dawn" has the wrong graphic and the Amazon CD link needs correcting.
  • Track 8 (the second one), "Indy's Very First Adventure" is from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, not Raiders of the Lost Ark . The graphic and Amazon CD link need correcting as well.
  • All of the MP3 links currently point to the respective MP3 "albums" and not to the individual tracks themselves. The preference is to link to the individual tracks.
(No offense meant by my comments above! Keep up the great work.)

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
A few friendly corrections/recommendations (not criticisms!)

Oh Bu**er!
My typing skills (or, rather, lack of), I'm afraid for most of the errors. It is rather easy when swapping between the blog entry and the playlist editor to miss a line. I'll get into the habit of deleting all the previous entry rather the edit them, I promise. I made the mistake of doing some of them in order rather than doing ALL the ones from the same album so obviously forgot to change that line. I'd better check the other lists I've posted.
Interesting about the link to the older albums. I linked to the wrong page (I had to have a few tries as the picture just wouldn't "take") and didn't notice. As that is an import I intended to link to the latest version and leave it to fans if they wanted the originals.
I hadn't realised that the mp3 links should be to the tracks rather than the album so thanks for that information.
You'll probably notice I had asked Jay about editing options but, alas, not possible.
Thanks for your help. No offence taken, this is a learning curve for me.
I'll have another go :oops:

Edit:
I've applied the corrections so, hopefully, all is now correct (I've tried all the links etc and they seem to be right now but I was getting a little giddy switching from page to page).

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
I hadn't realised that the mp3 links should be to the tracks rather than the album so thanks for that information.
Yes, Jay advised me of this early on with the playlists I've submitted thus far! Keep in mind that this rule also applies to iTunes tracks (link to the track, not the "album").

Thanks for your help. No offence taken, this is a learning curve for me.
I'll have another go :oops:
Definitely a "learning curve!" It gets much easier as you compile more playlists. Of course now, I'm back in a new learning curve with using the Playlist Generator after getting accustomed to trudging through the process manually! :LOL:

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Let's try again (fingers crossed)

[Content removed to avoid duplication. See completed playlist. —Admin]

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
Formatted for new Playlist Manager. :cool: