TDL Haunted Mansion Holiday & Halloween 2007 CD

Yoshi

I have received the info of the new TDL CD release.

Tokyo Disneyland Haunted Mansion ?Holiday Nightmare? (AVCW-12608)
Date: 09/19/2007 Price: 2,100 Yen (Tax included)

Tokyo Disneyland Disney?s Halloween 2007 (AVCW-12609)
Date: 09/19/2007 Price 2,300 Yen (Tax included)

FINALLY the TDL Haunted Mansion Holiday version will be released! ;D

almandot

hmmmm if they give us an entire loop of the 2002+ foyer music without the spiel it'd be worth it to get... but other than that i don't think i'd be interested since it's the same thing(sans the extra scenes) but with japanese dialogue. and the 2001 graveyard mixed in hehe

Gurgitoy2

I don't care, this is good news to me! I've been waiting for them to release this since it's debut. Now, maybe for Christmas we can get "It's a Small World - Very Merry Holiday"! So, with the POTC CD, and the HM CD coming out, at least TDL is doing more attraction stuff. Oh, and I wonder if the HMHN CD will have the regular version as well? I sure hope so, but won't expect it.

WishesFan

Thanks Mark! :) Yes, it will!! I saw the CD info pop up yesterday online and I thought I was going to loose it! Tonight is the session for the first demo of the entire parade... I can't wait to hear it all together! In the past TDL has put a chorus or two of the showmode on their website either as background or as part of the movie that teaches the current "Halloween Dance". The final session for the parade is either sometime the last week of July or the first week of August, so keep your eyes and ears on the website for updates and samples. Hope you all are having a great day!
-Rick

Landon B.

So has anyone heard anything on the Haunted Mansion Holiday Nightmare CD at all. Was wondering if it will be longer than the Disneyland Version. And include more of the music than just a ridethrough.

I ORDERED MINE YESTERDAY! I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE FULL PARADE MUSIC! RICK HERE IS A VIDEO THAT JOE PUT UP ON HIS SITE TODAY! I LOVE THE GGG MUSIC ITS SO COOL! DID YOU COMPOSE THE SHOW MODE MUSIC? ANYWAYS ITS REALLY MAGICAL AND I LOVE IT! THANKS FOR CREATING SOMETHING MAGICAL FOR US DISNEY MUSIC LOVERS! I HOPE THAT YOU CAN CREATE MAGICAL MUSIC IN THE YEARS COMING! IM ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS! AS FOR THE HAUNTED MANSION HOLIDAY CD I HEARD A SNIPPET OF IT AND IT JUST SOUNDS AS IF THEY REPLACED THE ENGLISH VOCALS WITH JAPANESSE VOCALS SO, UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND JAPANESE THEN I WOULDNT GET IT.

CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO OF THE PARADE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRY_YLpVP24

almandot

ANEVENBETTERWAYTOSAVETIMEWHILETYPINGTHANJUSTLEAVINGTHECAPSKEYONISTONOTBOTHEREVEN
HITTINGTHESPACEBARITSREALLYEFFICIENTANDREALLYHELPSTOGETYOURPOINTACROSSTOEVERYONE
T
HATREADSYOURMESSAGESOISUGGESTIT!!!

Yoshi

By the way, I?m living in USA and I received the both CD?s today, on Sep 18 (Sep 19 in Japan) through the Japanese online shopping site. (Not Amazon.co.jp) They shipped out on Sep 15(Sat) in Japan.
The CD is released nationally in Japan today. I didn?t expect the CD would arrive in US on the release date of Japan. Amazing? :eek:

tcsnwhite

By the way, I?m living in USA and I received the both CD?s today, on Sep 18 (Sep 19 in Japan) through the Japanese online shopping site. (Not Amazon.co.jp) They shipped out on Sep 15(Sat) in Japan.
The CD is released nationally in Japan today. I didn?t expect the CD would arrive in US on the release date of Japan. Amazing? :eek:

what website do mean by "Japanese Online Shopping site"?

I usually order from amazon japan...are there better sites out there to order from?

do you know of a faster service? i need to order many Tokyo Disneyland CD's is amazon.co.jp a good source if i live in the USA? i ordered from play-asia before but they took forever to ship my CDs out

almandot

Last year they listed the release of the halloween cd earlier than amazon's and their distributor didn't end up getting it to them until around amazon's anyways. Wasn't much they could do. Different people will have different experiences with a company of course. I've been fortunate enough to never had an issue with them though and their prices are extremely fair.

Dirk

Just to point out one more option:

I usually place my orders via HMV Japan at http://www.hmv.co.jp/
The site is available in English as well (the according button can be found under the HMV logo (top left of the main page).

IMHO pricing is very good - usually the regular prices as found more or less anywhere in Japan in the HMV stores - and the shipping rates are very reasonable. Service is VERY fast (at least to Germany) ... MUCH faster than Amazon.com. Plus: at least whenever I made a comparision HMV.co.jp was much cheaper for me than ordering through Amazon.com. Customers also earn bonus points which can be redeemed for discounts on shopping on the site (as usually it'll take a while to get enough points but if TDR continues to release interesting CDs as they have recently....)

Yours

Dirk

tcsnwhite

do you know of a faster service? i need to order many Tokyo Disneyland CD's is amazon.co.jp a good source if i live in the USA? i ordered from play-asia before but they took forever to ship my CDs out

I've been using amazon japan with no problems. good pricing, great service, and not too long of a wait (I usually pay extra for the quicker shipping though). They have been wonderful, it's just a bit tricky navigating their site, as the English version isn't all the much English.

That's why I was asking around too...I know others order for different places, and I'm trying to find the one with the best pricing and quickest shipping. They all seem to be pretty similar though.
I may try play asia this time since almandot always has good things to say about them.

I wish cdjapan was still servicing US customers wanting TDR stuff the old way...special orders get to be a hassle and I don't care to send credit card info through emails. They were ALWAYS quick, fast, to the point, and reliable.

Of course, having Joe from jtcent.com send me the Moving On cd was nice...but I don't want to abuse his generosity and kindness in turning him into my personal TDR shopper. ;)

WishesFan

I ordered mine from Amazon Japan and got it today ? the day it came out! Of course, I payed the ridiculous shipping fee so I could get it ASAP, and I'm so glad I did! :) Luckily I only have one class on Thursday and it was canceled so I drove home today. As I was arriving, the CD came in the mail and mom and I got to open it together... I think we were both about to pass out when we saw my name in the case! My aunt and grandparents came over tonight to hear the final mix (I've been torturing them with the tune and some demos since June) so it was a REALLY awesome evening to finally see/hear it come full circle!

All that to say, today, I LOVE Amazon Japan!
Have a great day,
-Rick

Landon B.

So has anyone gotten a hold of the TDL Haunted Mansion Holiday Nightmare CD yet, I know its looks like the American Scarols are on it but how is the Ride-through?

Just thought some of you might like to know that the Tokyo Disneyland Halloween CD 2007 is on sale on ebay. Item # 170152640053 . It states: JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN! YOU ARE BIDDING ON A BRAND NEW/SEALED CD OF TOKYO DISNEYLAND'S HALLOWEEN 2007 CELEBRATION CD FROM JAPAN. EXPERIENCE ALL THE MAGIC AND MUSIC OF TOKYO'S DISNEYLAND'S NEW HALLOWEEN PARADES! WITH THIS CD! CD IS FROM AVEX GROUP & WALT DISNEY RECORDS. TRACK LISTING IS AS FOLLOWS: 1.DISNEY'S HALLOWEEN HAPPY HAUNTED PARADE (24:26) 2.DISNEY'S HAUNTED ROCKI'N STREET PARADE (29:43). I don't know a lot about this CD, so I don't know if the price is fair or not, but I thought some of you might want to check it out. Happy Halloween (A little early).

Sorry. I didn't know how much it was costing to order direct from Disney, so I wasn't sure if the price was good or not. However, I thought it might give everyone an idea of the two tracks and track lengths though.