TDL Disney Halloween Parade 2005!

WishesFan

Has anyone heard the music from the 2005 TDL Halloween parade yet? I think it started playing this week. I hear the music's different this year. "It's Really Not So Scary" is incorporated. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Have a great day,
-Rick

JoeInJpn

WishesFan

I LOVE this Halloween parade!!! Thanks SO much for posting this link, Joe! Do you know when the CD will be released? THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Have a great day,
-Rick

TDLFAN

I caught this parade at the park yesterday and it's pure fun! However, the Halloween 2005 cd was not yet available at TDL as of yesterday sept 15th.

JoeInJpn

According to the official Disney Japan site, here is the information for the release:

---

Title: Tokyo Disneyland: Disney's Halloween 2005
Cat. No: AVCW-12460
Price: JPY2,100
Release Date: September 28th, 2005

Tracks

1. Parade Mode
- Disney's Halloween Parade (Pumpkin Party)
- Grim Grinning Ghosts

2. Show Mode
- Disney's Halloween Parade Show Mode
- Grim Grinning Ghosts
- Disney's Halloween Parade 2004
- Twilight Zone
- Psycho
- Tubular Bells
- Halloween Theme

--

JoeInJpn
http://www.jtcent.com

WishesFan

Thanks so much, Joe! I don't think I've ever been this excited about a CD in a long time. The harmonies are great (killer ending for the parade-stop) and an awesome Jonathan Barr arrangement. It doesn't get any better!

Have a great day,
-Rick

TDLFAN

"It doesn't get any better" pretty much sums up the Entertainment Dept at TDR as a whole. No other Disney Resort comes close to the extravagant (and seasonal) TDR productions. NO ONE.

WishesFan

Hey, guys! Does anyone have this soundtrack yet? Here's the track listing---

1. DISNEY'S HALLOWEEN PARADE (PUMPKIN PARTY)
2. GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS
3. DISNEY'S HALLOWEEN PARADE SHOWMODE
4. GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS
5. DISNEY'S HALLOWEEN PARADE (2004)
6. THE TWILIGHT ZONE
7. PSYCHO
8. TUBULAR BELLS
9. HALLOWEEN'S THEME

Are these all parts of the parade or is it a compilation? To anyone who already has a copy, please enlighten us! Thanks.

Have a great day,
-Rick

JoeInJpn

Rick, these are not separate tracks. There are only two tracks on the CD, like the way I listed above. They do showcase the entire parade though.

The other credited tunes are mixed with the Show Mode song. You only hear them briefly during the Japanese part of the song.

JoeInJpn
http://www.jtcent.com