Storybook Circus Area Music

Club 33

Playlist Author
From Kevin Yee of MiceAge, reporting on the soft opening of Storybook Circus:

There’s background music that plays softly through the land. I didn’t dwell long enough to hear it all the way through, but I can say I was in the land for 20 minutes before I noticed it. It’s understated, in theme to a circus, and not overwhelming. That just about reads like the very job description for background music if you ask me, so they did a fantastic job.

Doesn't really tell us anything about the music other than that it exists. This appears to be specific to Storybook Circus so I'm sure we can expect more music loops to appear as the various sections of New Fantasyland come online. No word on whether the Dumbo spinner has it's own music; it would appear the Barnstormer does not.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
I've already scoped out Storybook Circus and am busy dissecting my recordings. :)

Dumbo does not have its own music anymore. Instead, while flights are underway, the Storybook Circus area music is played at an increased volume level. If you think about it, this makes sense, as there are now going to be two spinners operating in close proximity.

The Barnstormer does not have its own loop. The Carolwood Park Railroad Station has a loop consisting of train-related music (e.g., "I've Been Working on the Railroad").

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
From what I've been able to hear, the circus music sounds good - a lot more relaxing that the Screamers music.
Looking forward to a playlist ;)

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
I agree ... the music is pretty great. This is the clip I've heard:

[Removed. —Admin]

Is the second song in the clip a song from the Dumbo soundtrack, i.e. "Circus Parade," re-recorded?

EDIT: Must be re-recordings of the Dumbo soundtrack, as I think this clip includes "When I See an Elephant Fly":

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
This may be the same clip you posted and was removed and if so, I apologise, but this is the one I saw on [removed] which may not be the most popular site to mention [no, it isn't :(] it is live and has the load/unload spiel as well.

[Removed. —Admin]

Couldn't ID the track with Shazam or Tunatic though.