Splash Mountain Area Music

Horizons

Playlist Author
Loop runs 01:00:20

The loop plays in the main queue and as you exit the attraction. It also plays in the restrooms adjacent to the exit and in the Briar Patch gift shop.

There are numerous inaccurate reconstructions of the loop, as well as incorrect playlists, circulating within the collecting community. Of the 49 Splash Mountain tracks released on WDWF, only 16 are used in the loop. The remaining 10 tracks were not released. To my knowledge, the loop has not changed since the attraction opened in 1992.

The area music used in the Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland versions are different, although the Tokyo Disneyland loop is similar in musical style and has some overlap. In addition, the Tokyo Disneyland loop uses more of the "unused" WDWF tracks. For more information, go here.

01 - Little Brown Jug (WDWF)
02 - Shortenin' Bread (WDWF)
03 - Polly Wolly Doodle (WDWF)
04 - Froggy Went a Courtin' (WDWF)
05 - Shoo Fly (Don't Bother Me) (WDWF)
06 - Goober Peas (WDWF)
07 - How Do You Do
08 - Let the Rain Pour Down
09 - Laughing Place
10 - Song of the South
11 - Camptown Races (WDWF)
12 - Dixie
13 - Swing Low Sweet Chariot (WDWF)
14 - When Johnny Comes Marching Home (WDWF)
15 - That's What Uncle Remus Said
16 - Sooner or Later
17 - Who Wants to Live
18 - Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah**
19 - Coming 'Round the Mountain
20 - Ol' MacDonald (WDWF)
21 - Skip to My Lou (WDWF)
22 - Freight Train Blues (WDWF)
23 - Wabash Cannon Ball (WDWF)
24 - St. James Infirmary (WDWF)
25 - Tennessee Waltz (WDWF)
26 - Show Me the Way (To Go Home) (WDWF)

** This track can be found in the reconstruction of the prior Magic Kingdom Entrance loop that is in general circulation.

I do not grant Ricky Brigante/ParkTunes or any other person the right to publish or reproduce any information that is contained in this post for any commercial purpose.