Spaceship Earth '94

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
I was watching Carl Sagan's Cosmos series the other day, when I heard a track that sounded eerily similar to a track I had titled "Spaceship Earth alt ending", which I always thought was a never-used track scored for Spaceship Earth. However, the track turned out to be "The Sea Named Solaris", composed by Johan Sebastian Bach and recorded by Isao Tomita.

Apparently, Edo Guidotti, the composer for the 1994 revamp, based the finale track for the Spaceship Earth descent (from 1994-2007) off of this track. I'm not sure if this was widely known or not, but does anyone have more information about the Spaceship Earth score?

Horizons

Playlist Author
Nothing other than what you just noted. Back in the old days, some tried to pass off the Sea Named Solaris track as an early demo or recording session track for SSE. The only other information is that Edo put together a killer flow-through of the attraction, which is now, unfortunately, in wide circulation.

BLM07

Nothing other than what you just noted. Back in the old days, some tried to pass off the Sea Named Solaris track as an early demo or recording session track for SSE. The only other information is that Edo put together a killer flow-through of the attraction, which is now, unfortunately, in wide circulation.

Unfortunately? I'm glad more people have it, it's awesome.