Resource icon

Playlist Soarin' Over California Queue

Dr. Know

Sorry, yes, I was referring to the EPCOT version. For the playlist for this version, did you use the source file?
I believe so, but I would have to defer to [member=Dr. Know] on that one. I do recall that the reference recording was off-speed (too fast), though.
Yes, we used the source file for the reconstruction.

And I was asking about the Battlestar Galactica track. As with this one Star Wars track, I wonder if the unknown track is available in a fan compilation somewhere.
Not sure! Before this "appears to have been ripped from the film" Star Wars track, I would have doubted it, but now, anything's possible. :unsure:

(You do know that by reminding me of this elusive recording of Battlestar Galactica, you're sending me back on a wild goose chase trying to find it... Argh!!)

eyore

DLRP explorer
Premium Member
Playlist Author
http://www.magicmusic.net/blog/28/entry-302-soarin-queue-music-playlist/

Some (most) playlists are still in the blogs and have not yet made it to the playlist section.

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author

eyore

DLRP explorer
Premium Member
Playlist Author
:LOL: Ah, there's a difference then :LOL:
Is SoC the DL one and just plain Soarin' for WDW? :rolleyes:
I love the music for Soarin but don't think I have heard the one for SoC. Amazon here I come.....................
It's not a ride that comes over on the PC. I think it has to be experienced to appreciate it so I just used the search and that was all that came up at the time.
Put it down to ignorant Brit ;) Sorry.

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
:LOL: Ah, there's a difference then :LOL:
Is SoC the DL one and just plain Soarin' for WDW? :rolleyes:
Yes. Essentially the same attraction, but different coast and theme park.
I love the music for Soarin but don't think I have heard the one for SoC. Amazon here I come.....................
It's not a ride that comes over on the PC. I think it has to be experienced to appreciate it so I just used the search and that was all that came up at the time.
Yes, it must be experienced live. There are even scents of things like pine and orange.
Put it down to ignorant Brit ;) Sorry.
No need to apologize! Simple mistake.