SNL Spoofs Disney CMs/PotC/WDW

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
That really brightened my day. :lol:

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Well, unfortunately, NBC had the clip pulled from YouTube. And, wouldn't you know it, NBC's own website has clips of just about every other skit from last night, but not this one. I'll have to see if I can find it elsewhere.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Bummer!
Should have grabbed it while I could (good old Downloadhelper) :lol:

Maybe Disney scuppered it me hearties Ah-Har, Avast behind (nothing personal) :wacko:

Horizons

Playlist Author
Well, unfortunately, NBC had the clip pulled from YouTube. And, wouldn't you know it, NBC's own website has clips of just about every other skit from last night, but not this one. I'll have to see if I can find it elsewhere.
Do us a favor. Act the sketch out in a one man show, including that killer line, and post it for us.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
If someone gets it, please put it on a fileshare site for us poor furriners and post a link.

I just happened to watch SNL and recorded it on my TIVO on Saturday night. I had heard Justin was going to be on it and thought it might be funny. I haven't seen SNL in a long time. I stayed up for a while and watch it, but turned it off before this came on. I still have it on my TIVo and I am going to make a DVD of it. Since the clip isn't available anymore, I will have to watch my episode on my TIVO to see it.

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
While we're on the topic of removed and lost SNL skits, can anyone find Christopher Walken's Grease video?

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Anyone found a pirate copy of the original one yet (sorry, couldn't help myself) :lol:
Seriously, has it turned up anywhere else?

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
I managed to find a recording of the show at last.
Can't say where but quite an appropriate name, considering :lol:

Just as funny second time around :(