shows and parades collection

you know what!
im tired of you guys bad mouthing me off ok! I don't appreciate you guys saying all those bad comments about my collection when yours looks probablylooks bare compared to mine. I was trying to share what i had in my collection with you guys but it seems like no one likes to know about other people's collection here. Some of you should keep your comments to yourself and are just jealous and that's ok because i was jealous once but now that i have what ive been looking for all these years i can show to my friends and family and i have something to be proud of. So i dont appreciate your little comments ok! you should take them and eat them!******

ToTnut

i think this whole topic needs to be deleted. I'm sick of reading these piffle comments. Let's shake hands and get back to the good stuff.

-the moderator ;)

WishesFan

I agree with Tad. All who move to have this topic deleted say "I."

IIIIIIIIIIII!

-Rick
PS: Tad, it's great to see you back at the forum! Check your PM's.

Gurgitoy2

>>you know what!
im tired of you guys bad mouthing me off ok! I don't appreciate you guys saying all those bad comments about my collection when yours looks probablylooks bare compared to mine. I was trying to share what i had in my collection with you guys but it seems like no one likes to know about other people's collection here. Some of you should keep your comments to yourself and are just jealous and that's ok because i was jealous once but now that i have what ive been looking for all these years i can show to my friends and family and i have something to be proud of. So i dont appreciate your little comments ok! you should take them and eat them!******

Dr. Know

Why delete this topic when its just getting good?

I liked Ben's rant. Mine was going to be "I know you are, but what am I?"

Jim

you know what!

And I Quote, "Your So Lucky!"

Yet again, you completly show your true nature in your post. But I still bet I have a bigger music collection than you, so ha! Go back to scrapping low grade quality audio, cause I'm sure you overstated what you truly have...

disneyitunes.jpg

...i have what ive been looking for all these years i can show to my friends and family and i have something to be proud of.

Um...I have to think that your family and friends might be more proud of qualities like generosity, moral fortitude and strength of character....but...if they're proud of your success in MUSIC PIRATING...but who am I to judge?"

WishesFan

All right guys, this has really gone far enough.
For the sake of our camaraderie, let?s cool it.
On to new and better topics!

-Rick