SeaWorld Music Questions

There is a music/radio loop that plays at the Shipwreck Reef Caf? in SeaWorld San Diego. It?s mostly beach-type music with some voice-overs and announcements. Anybody know that playlist?

Also, there?s that techno song with a female voice in some other language that plays at the entrance of SeaWorld, at the Shamu Show, and on SeaWorld commercials. Does anybody know what song that is? I personally don?t like it, but my kids do.

disneyboi

There is a music/radio loop that plays at the Shipwreck Reef Caf? in SeaWorld San Diego. It?s mostly beach-type music with some voice-overs and announcements. Anybody know that playlist?

Also, there?s that techno song with a female voice in some other language that plays at the entrance of SeaWorld, at the Shamu Show, and on SeaWorld commercials. Does anybody know what song that is? I personally don?t like it, but my kids do.

The song that plays during the Sea World Commercials is called The Child Inside.

Kenster

Disneyboi,

I as I scrolled down, I actually feared that you were going to post the Sea World loop tracks, and I would have had to face the fact that all of us have gone off the deep end! I know that other amusement parks have music loops. I don't think they have sites dedicated to their music.

Imagine a forum called "Magic music of the Whale!" How about a site called "Legosfantastic!" with video and audio? I think I would fall apart in hysterical laughter. Having said this, someone might bring these things to fruition. I'm placing my head in the sand now.

Kenster

almandot

you've clearly never met some people i know :p well.. a few people i know. maybe just a couple. okay one. one person i know. happy now? ;D

If I lived anywhere near SeaWorld I would gladly study out the tracks and post the loops. Busch Gardens is no Disney, but it's still fun, and the loops there really add to the ambiance.

Disneyboi- to add to your comment, the SeaWorld commercial song is "The Child Inside" by Qkumba Zoo (more recently QZoo). The song is no longer commercially available, as far as I can tell. Apparently one member of this South African group committed suicide and the group broke up. Their website disappeared several years ago and they are nowhere to be found.

Seriously, if anybody has any info on the loops played at the Shipwreck Reef Cafe, I would love to know.

I have been looking for the music they play just in the covered area as you enter the penguin exhibit!
It's just "circus-y" music...it fits the concept of "penguin" perfectly! It's so cute! ;D

Anyone have any ideas?

*T

WishesFan

I have two unknown SeaWorld tracks that sound very circus-y. Maybe it's that penguin music!

Doug, thanks on the western loop. First song they use at Knotts, and its been eluding me for ages. Thanks! Now, would you happen to have the track names for the entrance plaza loop for Knotts?

xfkirsten

I have two unknown SeaWorld tracks that sound very circus-y. Maybe it's that penguin music!

If you want, I can take a listen to them and see if I can identify them. As a former SeaWorld employee, I've heard most of the background music and show music more than is healthy. ;)

On a side note, I've been heavily considering adding a page of non-Disney theme park loops to my site as sort of an extra, so any information that people have is very welcome! :)

Hi Kirsten, please do email me. If nothing else, I have some fairly extensive lists including non haunt music for knotts, a pretty definitei haunt music list whichi Ultimate Haunt is using, some music used at magic mountain, etc. Get my name and just say yahoo.