Requesting Lost Playlists

From what I can gather, at one point these lists were posted here but are now gone. If anyone has these and are willing to share them it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Adventurer's Club Radio
Downtown Disney Marketplace
Bou-Tiki
Typhoon Lagoon
the Enchanted Tiki Room Entrance/ Garden
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Boardwalk
Old Key West

Thanks again.

FoxxFur

As best as i can tell there's no such creature as a comprehensive "playlist" for the Marketplace as that music changes constantly. It's a bunch of Disney standards along with the CDs for Home on the Range and Toy Story and some Radio Disney junk. I've long suspected that the music in that area is created by a MP3 playlist somewhere set to "random" which they can easily drop new music into. There could be a "roster" of music, which would be curent for perhaps a few months.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
As best as i can tell there's no such creature as a comprehensive "playlist" for the Marketplace as that music changes constantly. It's a bunch of Disney standards along with the CDs for Home on the Range and Toy Story and some Radio Disney junk. I've long suspected that the music in that area is created by a MP3 playlist somewhere set to "random" which they can easily drop new music into. There could be a "roster" of music, which would be curent for perhaps a few months.
Nope. But thank you for playing. :p

Nope. But thank you for playing. :rolleyes:
thats funny!

As far as Typhoon Lagoon is concern, Im certain the listing on disneymusicloops.com is accurate. I have the WinterSummerland list, Im pretty sure it belongs to Jay so we'll have to see if its ok with him to repost.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
As far as Typhoon Lagoon is concern, Im certain the listing on disneymusicloops.com is accurate.
You probably mean Blizzard Beach. There are no Typhoon Lagoon music loops on the disneymusicloops website.

I have the WinterSummerland list, Im pretty sure it belongs to Jay so we'll have to see if its ok with him to repost.
As soon as the Release Candidate for IP.Board 3.0 and compatible versions of IP.Blogs and IP.Downloads are available, expected in the next couple of weeks, I will have all of my missing playlists back online.