Reaching New Horizons!!! (LOVE this song!)

WishesFan

Hey yall! I just heard one of the theme songs from Horizons! I think it is probably called ?Reaching New Horizons?. I LOVE it! I thought the theme song had some lyrics like ?if we can dream it then we can do it. Yes we can...yes we can.? Are there two theme songs? The ?Reaching New Horizons? song is very upbeat and has the following lyrics:

?There?s a smile on the face of tomorrow. Like the heartwarming sight of a friend...........life is filled with so much more than we?ve ever seen before. We?re reaching new horizons. Reaching new...horizons! HORIZONS!!? (great harmony on the final phrases!!!)

Is there a clean recording of this anywhere? Are there any other versions of this song? THANKS GUYS!!!

Have a great day,
-Rick

BLM07

It is a demo they tried before they came up with New Horizons. There are 3 versions: solo male, a group of people, and instrumental. There are no clear versions, only 128 mp3s.

WishesFan

Thanks so much! Does anyone know who the 2 soloists are on the horizons theme they actually used? I could swear the female vocalist is Tiffany Coburn (Tiffany Schwab) from the Voices of Liberty. (Also sang Share a Dream Come True theme song among many others...)

THANKS!!
-Rick

sds910

Incidentally, I'll be announcing this in other places as well, but I'll be releasing a brand new, complete Ride-Through of Horizons in just a few days... listen for it soon on Utilidors Audio Broadcasting... and watch for it in a Usenet group near you!

- sds910

nelsonj3

A new ride through of Horizons sounds great, sds910! Does it include the narration? I'll be watching for it on the newsgroups!

sds910

Does it include the narration? Oh, my yes, it most certainly does... that and much more. Look for it March 11th... and listen for it any time now on Utilidors Audio Broadcasting...

Steve

Dr. Know

Way to build suspense... :eek:

This is fantastic news. As we all know, the dozens of musical tracks from this classic EPCOT attraction have been floating around for years, but the narration/announcements/sound effects have not surfaced. I can't wait to hear this.

Any chance that a pristine recording will surface of the entire exterior loop, my favorite piece of EPCOT 1980s music??

Jim

WishesFan

Some of my earliest and BEST memories or Disney are riding Horizons. I will NEVER forget the enchanting piece that played in the Omnimax theater portion. Ah, I get chills just thinking about it! Definitely one of the best!!! I REALLY miss this attraction. Cheers to Horizons and points to those who are creating ride-throughs in its' memory.

Have a great day,
-Rick

WishesFan

Some of my earliest and BEST memories of Disney are riding Horizons. I will NEVER forget the enchanting piece that played in the Omnimax theater portion. Ah, I get chills just thinking about it! Definitely one of the best!!! I REALLY miss this attraction. Cheers to Horizons and points to those who are creating ride-throughs in its' memory.

Have a great day,
-Rick

March 11th?!?!?! That's the day I leave for my 7-day Western Caribbean Disney Cruise!!!!

Unless this is going to be posted elsewhere, expect a Repost request on or around the 18th! ;D

Keep up the great work!

sds910

Dr. Know:
The version of the exit music I used in this one is as clean as you're going to find, but I've edited it heavily for these purposes... you get about 3 minutes' worth. If there's enough demand, I'm sure a better version of the complete track could find its way "out"... I had no idea the community didn't have the best possible recording...

Ximagineer: Enjoy the cruise... I'm sure there will be plenty of reposts available of this as everything I've ever unleashed seems to make its way to every possible niche of the internet... ;) but you might check on Friday night... "Christmas" might come a little early, after all...

- sds910