Re:Disneys Dreams Come True & Dream Along With Mickey

cm

hi guys,
whomever is intrested i have just recieved the source audio from a friend of mine@ WDW the Disneys Dreams Come True Parade & Dream Along With Mickey audio tracks. They are in excellent condition, and very good quality. I am looking to trade for some music i am looking for, if ur intrested in getting this music write to me @
supertrouper01@yahoo.com

Heads up fellow Disney Music friends!

This kid is NOT looking to trade. At least not by any normal definition. He told me that "a fair trade" would be for me to go over to WDW, BUY HIM the 2007 two disc album, and get this, PAY TO SHIP IT to him! When I utterly refused, he told me that I did not know how to make a fair trade, and that he "refused to deal with me."

Mind you I offered to trade him anything he wanted from my 25+ gig collection. I wouldn't normally bring a conversation onto the board like this, but I really feel like in this case, it needs to be seen and passed on as a heads up to all of you other folks that post here.

Dr. Know

Do a search on "Magic maker's" previous posts, and you'll see that he has tried to pull this stuff before.

Magic-maker: Get with the program, already... this is not how trading works!

cm

In that case, I'll just ask my 10+ other contacts who likely have the soundtrack... magic making indeed...

::)

What's REALLY funny is the way he worded the email. It was totally full of PR buzz-words to try and sell the idea. "This is a truly magical album" etc, etc, etc. What a great opportunity for me, etc.

I've never even considered that someone should be banned from this board before. It's the only internet board that people really all tend to get along. That not withstanding, I cast my vote for it to happen. This kid is totally going to screw some decent, unsuspecting, innnoncent people from here one of these days.

I don't know *why* I'm surprised that he's pulled this before, so I'll just sum up my feelings: Wow.

Now I'm driving back home to Orlando after being away at the family's place for a few months ;D

almandot

He might screw someone who just sends him stuff without getting anything back, but if he actually manages to get someone to go to a park, buy an album, and send it to him, that person who got duped needs to not use the internet anymore heh. He's pretty much banking on that the new parade and stage show aren't out there yet and people would do a lot for a copy.

hi there,
well im kinda looking for someone to get me a CD at one of the disney parks, since i am doing them a favor and i know how much people want the soundtracks to the parade and show i am willing to trade for any of these things.....

WALT DISNEY WORLD 2 DISC OFFICIAL ALBUM
WALT DISNEY WORLD HOLIDAY WISHES
DISNEYLAND RESORT 2 DISC OFFICIAL ALbum 2006

so let me know if this is a fair trade ok

on a sidenote, if anyone wants to go to tokyo and buy me music albums I'll be happy to send them stuff too... ;) bwahaha.

cm

He might screw someone who just sends him stuff without getting anything back, but if he actually manages to get someone to go to a park, buy an album, and send it to him, that person who got duped needs to not use the internet anymore heh. He's pretty much banking on that the new parade and stage show aren't out there yet and people would do a lot for a copy.

hi there,
well im kinda looking for someone to get me a CD at one of the disney parks, since i am doing them a favor and i know how much people want the soundtracks to the parade and show i am willing to trade for any of these things.....

WALT DISNEY WORLD 2 DISC OFFICIAL ALBUM
WALT DISNEY WORLD HOLIDAY WISHES
DISNEYLAND RESORT 2 DISC OFFICIAL ALbum 2006

so let me know if this is a fair trade ok

on a sidenote, if anyone wants to go to tokyo and buy me music albums I'll be happy to send them stuff too... ;) bwahaha.

Oh my. Yup, that's definitely the guy. "fair trade" is his favorite buzz-word phrase! The best part is I offered to send him some of the tracks he wanted *from* said album, but that was "not a fair trade" and I was expected to purchase the disc new for him. I kindly, in all capital letters and likely some language that would make Mickey cry, pointed out that since the parade and show are not *his* intellectual property, he has *no business* being protective over it, and is certainly in no position to make any kind of profit.

What Tokyo stuff are you looking for? Sent me a private message if there's something you were hoping to find.. I'll be off here for the next couple of days.

cm

I was kidding. :)

I'll forgive you if buy me tickets to La Nouba and arrange for me to meet with the cast before the show so I can ensure they make the changes I'd rather see. I'll need however many tickets that the theatre has seats for, as I do not like the sound of clapping and thus would like you to send me to the show alone. Make sure about the meet & greet too, because I'd like to be certain they will temporarily replace the BMX act with a scene from Mars Attacks. Preferribly one where the martians uses those neat laser guns that turn people to different colored dust depending on what color the laser is, but I'm flexible. I think this is a fair trade. Please let me know if it is not and I will berrate you. But this is a real good offer for you and a real fair trade because my forgiveness is truly magical. As a bonus I will actually send you some MP3s as well, as opposed to promising and not going through with doing it as I had originally planned.

You jerk. I was ASKING YOU if there REALLY WAS something that YOU WANTED because I was WILLING TO SHARE but you are a jerk. Kidding. Psssssh.

And yeah, I procrastinated again and never left today haha. This is like, what the third time in a week that I put it off because I didn't want to drive :mad:

dkrfla

However if someone does have the source audio for either of these two shows and isn't trying to be a con artist, you can email me at drhoades@cfl.rr.com.

Thank you and have a magical day!

Dusty

Joevn

I would love to get a copy of the source audio for the parade and show as well. If anyone is willing and has the time to share, I'd be most appreciative! :) Just send me a PM.

Thanks! :)

Joe

This is the same person who's offering source quality of "the happiest place on earth" Disneyland pre-parade show on another thread, right? Dang, i was hoping to get that for a "fair trade"! ;)

almandot

That's what I contacted him about, and he replied as if i asked him for this stuff. I think he meant he had the parade though :p as in PoD. roh well.

cm

That's what I contacted him about, and he replied as if i asked him for this stuff. I think he meant he had the parade though :p as in PoD. roh well.

My vote still goes to ban! ;D

X-S Tech

Does anyone else like to take people's email addresses from thier profile on the board and look em up on myspace? I do.

cm

Does anyone else like to take people's email addresses from thier profile on the board and look em up on myspace? I do.

I looked him up when his email fiasco first started with me. Not that it accomplishes anything, because he's still intent on utterly screwing innocent people with his "fair trades."

Club 33

Playlist Author
Well guys...

I have the full source to Dream Along with Mickey.

And much as I'd like a WDW OA, I do think that's asking a bit much. Especially when there's no way to tell if he even has the audio or if he will actually send it to you.

So if anyone would like to do some actual trading, let me know.

My vote still goes to ban! ;D
As does mine. Perhaps this thread should be closed

Disneyguy115

This is the same person who's offering source quality of "the happiest place on earth" Disneyland pre-parade show on another thread, right? Dang, i was hoping to get that for a "fair trade"! ;)
OMG!! HE DID THAT TO ME TOO!