RCA Home of Future Living

X-S Tech

Does anyone know who wrote the music and lyrics for this? The "Widen your World" site has a lot of info about this piece of Space Mountain and even the song but not who wrote it.

X-S Tech

Just in case anyone cares, I just got an answer to this question. I really figured since no one seemed to be forthcoming with an answer that it must be a really obscure composer. But it would seem the composer was Buddy Baker and the lyrics were done by X Antencio. Wierd. I thought the only lyrics X had written were for GrimGrinning Ghosts.

Burnsland

Actually, X Atencio had contributed lyrics to several other projects, most notably Yo Ho Yo Ho from Pirates of the Caribbean, as well as El Rio Del Tiempo and World of Motion at Epcot.

Burnsland

Oops, forgot to add the American Adventure to that list! And the Country Bear Jamboree as well. And probably some others that I am forgetting.

:)

X-S Tech

You know now that it's been mentioned I feel so stupid. This is one of those things that I've heard a million times and just never picked up. At the very least I should have remembered Pirates! Heck he's even got a lyric themed window on Main St!