Question for a CM

Lighttech1

Does anyone happen to have the audio of the HK Glow In The Park Halloween Parade? I am having issues with the copy I have. Please send me a pm.

X-S Tech

Yes, but I am having issues with my copy as well. Perhaps you can send me a copy of yours and I'll see if they are the same or different issues.

Horizons

Playlist Author
I am also having problems with mine, so, X-S Tech, can you send me yours plus Lighttech 1's version to compare? Thanks

Lighttech1

Umm, yeah, and your responces really sound legit lol.... My cd simply got scratched and therefore will not play. My reason for asking for another copy is very legit since for one, I am a actual cm in entertainment.

Zefi

Why not try to repair the CD? As long as it's not on the top side, most scratches are fixable. Why don't you send your CD to Horizons or X-S Tech to see if they can repair it? ::) Depending upon where the problem is in the track, you might be able to splice the bad samples with a part from the other track. And some audio extracting programs can attempt to correct errors. Maybe try Exact Audio Copy or something like that? Or just ask the person you received your original copy from for a new copy?

As for having a legit reason, just because you work in Entertainment... Well, if there really is a reason for you to have it, you should be able to get a new copy through work.

Horizons

Playlist Author
Yea, I also got my new copy today and it sounds great. X-S Tech, how does your new copy sound?

Bill - since you are not legit, I cannot send you the CD.

Dr. Know

My new copy is spectacular... 5.1 stereo -- amazing, room-filling splendor. I'll be Fedexing copies to X-S, Horizons, WDWGuy, Sharon Kurland, and Michael Z. in the morning. Sorry, Bill.

X-S Tech

allright I'll fess up. I don't have this audio. I know, I know. I would have expressed more interest in getting it and then I remembered that 1) it was a parade, 2) it was Halloween themed, and 3) it's from HKDL, so WTF do I care?