Please Read!!!

WDWGuy08

Hey all! I would really appreciate it a lot, if you fellow members, could take a look at my new updated re-designed and modified website about Theme Park music by Bruce Broughton, and post your thoughts, concerns and feedback, here, thanks! I look forward to reading your comments on it. I plan to use your comments as a guide for keeping my site updated and to modify any items on it. Thank you, all! Take care! Theme Park music rules! Randy + Broughton + Disney = AWESOME Music Releases!!!

-Chris-

P.S. - The new site is located here:

http://web.me.com/cbarrywdw03/BruceBrought...usic/Intro.html

P.S.S. - This Is Purely For Updating My Website and Getting Feedback On It and to Modify Any Items, So That I Can Finish It! Please Do Not Think This Another Attempt At Going On and On About How Much I Want His Music Released Or E-Mailing People About It, It Is NOT! I Just Want Your Feedback On My Website So That I Can Make It Look Really Good and Educate Others. Thank You!

Horizons

Playlist Author
P.S.S. - This Is Purely For Updating My Website and Getting Feedback On It and to Modify Any Items, So That I Can Finish It! Please Do Not Think This Another Attempt At Going On and On About How Much I Want His Music Released Or E-Mailing People About It, It Is NOT! I Just Want Your Feedback On My Website So That I Can Make It Look Really Good and Educate Others. Thank You!

Sure it's not ::)

Took a look. Have to say, nicely done, and very comprehensive.

Two comments.

First, the site is about Bruce Broughton, but you put the ABOUT ME tab before HIS. No offense, but anyone going to the site is interested in Bruce and his music, not you. And I don't mean that in a MEAN way, just trying to give you honest feedback. you really should stick the ABOUT ME down at the bottom of that area. That way folks will check out all your hard work on the site and THEN realize they'd like to find out about the person who did all the hard work. The way you have it, it seems like you are more important than Bruce.

Second, you should create LINKS for all the available music for purchasing. Amazon will even give you a piece of the action for providing the link.

That's it. You did a real nice job!

Marko

Awesome job! I can't wait to see what comes next and I really hope your wish comes true in the theme park music release because, to be honest, it's mine to.

WDWGuy08

Two comments.

First, the site is about Bruce Broughton, but you put the ABOUT ME tab before HIS. No offense, but anyone going to the site is interested in Bruce and his music, not you. And I don't mean that in a MEAN way, just trying to give you honest feedback. you really should stick the ABOUT ME down at the bottom of that area. That way folks will check out all your hard work on the site and THEN realize they'd like to find out about the person who did all the hard work. The way you have it, it seems like you are more important than Bruce.

Second, you should create LINKS for all the available music for purchasing. Amazon will even give you a piece of the action for providing the link.

hi thanks for the feedback i appreciate it. i will do that thanks for the suggestion i know what you mean. what do you mea by: "Second, you should create LINKS for all the available music for purchasing. Amazon will even give you a piece of the action for providing the link." ???

WDWGuy08

i have a holiday wishes cd still sealed never opened for sale if anyone wants it hehe

Go to AMAZON.COM. Under features and services click on ASSOCIATES PROGRAM. Basically, it allows to to put special links on your site that refers your visitors to AMAZON to purchase stuff. Like any soundtracks you mention on your site. You then earn either credit or actual money(not sure which) for the referral. Check it out for yourself to see if you'd be interested. Lot's of folks do it as a way to help pay for their site.

Two comments.

hi thanks for the feedback i appreciate it. i will do that thanks for the suggestion i know what you mean. what do you mea by: "Second, you should create LINKS for all the available music for purchasing. Amazon will even give you a piece of the action for providing the link." ???

Just rechecked your site. I can't tell you what an improvement it is that you moved your "about me" link. Suddenly the site shifts from being about you to about Broughton. Great. This time I checked out your content first. Last time I checked you out. Great job.

WDWGuy08

it has been on the site since version a and he hasnt said anything about it soo... if he doesnt want it there he can let me know!

WDWGuy08

i get the idea and already have, now please remove the text in ur last post thanks

WDWGuy08

does anyone have any suggestions for any additions to my site? does anyone have any information i can add to it, or can you help fill in the, "Unknown's"?

Marko

It would be interesting to see a cue sheet for it. There isn't much on your site about HISTA.

WDWGuy08

i can't find any track titles for hista when i do i will add a cue sheet for it. what info would you like to see?

Marko

Maybe the credits for the attraction and how the score was composed. If you do find any other information of course.

WDWGuy08

i'll have to wait till i hear back from mr. broughton first. i have asked if he could help me with this! also, i have updated my intro video, take a look!