Parades CD

quasi72

If you had to make a CD with Disney music from the theme-parks parades, which ones would you choose?
Thank you!
;D

SharonKurland

Easy. Main Street Electric Parade (Baroque Hoedown) and Remember The Magic. Alternating. over and over and over and over and over and.....

-Sharon-

Gurgitoy2

I don't think one CD could hold it all! I would go for broke and release a CD boxed set of every parade that's ever been at either Disneyland or WDW!

Also, maybe a nightime parades disc with MSEP, SpectroMagic, Light Magic (yes, even that!), and Fantillusion.

I would also lOVE a comprehensive MSEP disc with all of the float music over the years!

Dirk

On top of all the stuff mentioned so far I think the complete scores of the Wonderful World of Disney Parade and Disney's ImagiNations Parade (both from Disneyland Paris) shouldn't be missing too

Yours
Dirk

Easy. Main Street Electric Parade (Baroque Hoedown) and Remember The Magic. Alternating. over and over and over and over and over and.....

-Sharon-

Close, Sharon. VERY close! But I think you meant the SpectroMagic Theme and Remember The Magic. Alternating. Over and over and over and over! ;D ;D ;D

louisgab

hello , if i make a CD , i make a CD from the 30th aniversary of the MSEP withh all MSEP's version and 3 tracks never published .

i think that's a great idea

SharonKurland

The day I want SpectroMagic for ANYTHING is the day that they have a baseball game in hell, and the pitcher throws a snowball! Harrumph!!!

-Sharon-

Dr. Know

Has anybody heard the "Disney's Magic in the Street" cd which is available on Mouseshoppe's website? It sounds like an interesting compilation of parade music. Any comments/reviews?

I have to agree w/ Sharon. Sure Spectro is an OK parade but MSEP rocks! Part of me wishes Spectro were @ DCA & MSEP were performing @ the DL WDW & DLP Magic Kingdoms. Tokyo can keep Dreamlights as those floats look better than the Tokyo Disneyland EP floats

Dr. Know

;D
Just got the Magic in the Street cd. It is FANTASTIC! Gavin Greenaway strikes again.... the man is a genius! Its too bad the composers' names are buried inside the booklet, but that seems to be Disney's approach.