OT:New Disneyland Retro Attraction Watch Series?

X-S Tech

OK this isn't music related but, well, ...... this is the only message board I belong to.
The other night I was at Disneyland and at the watch store on Main St. the artist was painting a design of Adventures Thru Inner Space. When I asked who it was for, he said that it was part of a series of 12 that would be released next year. He said that the final details were still being hammered out, (with a roll of his eyes that I took to mean there was some beauracratic red tape) but that there should be a new attraction each month. He told me the other designs, all of which sounded neat at the time, though now I can only remember that he mentioned America Sings and Big Thunder, in addition to Inner space. The design was neat though; very retro. I was told to check back in a few days and there should be more info. Anyway just thought you guys would like to know!

X-S Tech

Talked to the Watch Shop this morning and the Cast Member didn't know anything about the attraction watches. She asked the artist who WAS aware of it's impending release but didn't have any details, so they said just try calling later. Here's their direct number if anyone else is interested: (714) 781-3131.

WeirdOne

Thanks for this great info. How much first of all, and second, if it's not too expensive, can I order it off of the mail order thing? Thrid, what's the number? and fourth, how much :D? LOL! - The WeirdOne :D

X-S Tech

I think the most direct way to order is thru the number above and speak to the shop directly. They send mail the watches through mail order but do the actual order themselves. They are $200 dollars for the watch and artwork. I think you get discounts with annual passes, Disney Club, etc...