old skool epcot tunes

ArnyVee

That shirt looks in pretty good shape. Did you recently get it or just kept good care of it?

BLM07

I own the 1991 version of that CD (same exact tracks) and I'd consider it one of the best Disney has ever put it out. I love the EPCOT of the 80s era as much as some people love the 60s Disneyland era. I just wish we could get some more official stuff on CD from back then.

yup......have to agree with you...........My first visit to EPCOT CENTER was in 1984, but I can tell you......it didn't take more than 10 minutes to pass another guest in a line, or waiting cue.....on the monorail or anywhere...that wasn't humming, whistling, or singing
"it's Fun to be Free" , "Listen to the Land" , "Veggie Fruit Fruit" or "Imagination" !!!!!

.....well maybe when EPCOT hits it's 25th RANDY............will bring us something spectacular for Walt's last great dream............

DL FLIGHT 295
aka
DC-88 SPACELINER

s8ntmark

shirt.JPG

I came for the shirt, but I stayed for the girls ;)

ArnyVee

blm- I completely agree!

Arny- I just got it got it in the mail about 2 weeks ago. Folks at work love it! :)

*T

Where did you purchase the shirt?

I ADORE that Official Album.

Best. Disney. Songs. EVER.

Randy, you heard the fans, I hope we can get something like this out - preferably with some unreleased goodies! ;D

FRAN?OIS

blm- I completely agree!

Arny- I just got it got it in the mail about 2 weeks ago. Folks at work love it! :)

*T

Be careful when you wash that Tshirt; the red might spread unto the white! Had that problem with it!

They used to have great Epcot Center Tshirts then!

FRAN?OIS

I own the 1991 version of that CD (same exact tracks) and I'd consider it one of the best Disney has ever put it out. I love the EPCOT of the 80s era as much as some people love the 60s Disneyland era. I just wish we could get some more official stuff on CD from back then.

That cd is an emotional "trip to the past" for me and brings back memories of my 6 year experience there in the 80's, as a cast member...

When I went back to EPCOT in 2001, the place just did not feel the same to me! :-

Arn- I got it off eBay

Franc- I have already washed it and so far so good. It's a true vintage shirt and has been washed many times before I got it!

and yes, I love my CD (and all the Epcot tunes I have found) and sit back and remember visiting Communicore with my family...and remembering how much I enjoyed the time with my father. It was his favorite park. I think that might be why it's mine too.

if you're interested in the shirt, there is one on eBay that ends in 2 hours (it's 9pm now here in Florida):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...668054&rd=1

mind you, the one I have had been worn and has a great "vintage" look to it. The one on there is brand new (but still an original shirt from the 80s).
NOTE: I swear it's not my auction and I make no money off it! I just think it's a cool shirt!

Go for it!
*Tommy

chillin now and Jeanne is on her way...OH! and I am off from work tomorrow!! Never has WDW been closed so much! OY! I am from Conneticut and I think I like Snow Days better than Hurricane Days

SharonKurland

> I am from Conneticut and I think I like Snow
> Days better than Hurricane Days

NEVER!!!!!

-Sharon-
Brooklyn NY 1966-1976
Staten Island NY 1976-2000
Tampa FL 2000-2002
Orlando FL 2002-present

I liove that CD too. My FAVORITE Epcot CENTER tracks are

Space
Tomorrow's Child