NOW That's What I Call Disney Princess Available Oct 30

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
NOW That's What I Call Music! and Walt Disney Records Team for New Collection of Disney Music Favorites, 'NOW That's What I Call Disney Princess'

New album collection features 20 original Disney songs from Cinderella, Enchanted, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, Mulan, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pocahontas, and Many More

61kYAsbGGqL._AA280_.jpg

CD   iTunes   MP3 
LOS ANGELES, CA — NOW That's What I Call Music! and Walt Disney Records have once again teamed up for a special NOW album collection showcasing beloved Disney music classics. NOW That's What I Call Disney Princess will be released on CD and digitally on October 30.

Building on the success of three previously released NOW That's What I Call Disney volumes, NOW That's What I Call Disney Princess features 20 favorite musical moments that have been enchanting and entertaining audiences for generations, including "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid, "A Whole New World" from Aladdin, "Someday My Prince Will Come" from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas, "Beauty and the Beast" from Beauty and the Beast, "Reflection" from Mulan, "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes" from Cinderella, "Waiting for My Prince" from Disney Princess Tea Party, and many more.

61kYAsbGGqL._AA65_.jpg
NOW That's What I Call Disney Princess
Various Artists
 CD   iTunes   MP3 

Help support Magic Music by ordering your copy today!

Track List:
  1. Kiss the Girl (From "The Little Mermaid")
  2. Colors of the Wind (From "Pocahontas")
  3. A Whole New World (From "Aladdin")
  4. Part of Your World (From "The Little Mermaid")
  5. That's How You Know (From "Enchanted")
  6. Reflection (From "Mulan")
  7. A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes (From "Cinderella")
  8. I See the Light (From "Tangled")
  9. Beauty and the Beast (From "Beauty and the Beast")
  10. Main Title/Once Upon a Dream/Prologue (From "Sleeping Beauty")
  11. True Love's Kiss (From "Enchanted")
  12. Almost There (From "The Princess and the Frog")
  13. So This Is Love (From "Cinderella")
  14. Belle (From "Beauty and the Beast")
  15. Where Do I Go From Here (From "Pocahontas II")
  16. I Wonder (From "Sleeping Beauty")
  17. Something There (From "Beauty and the Beast")
  18. Waiting for My Prince (From "Disney Princess Tea Party")
  19. When Will My Life Begin? (From "Tangled")
  20. Someday My Prince Will Come (From "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs")
About NOW That's What I Call Music!
The NOW That's What I Call Music! series debuted in the U.S. in 1998, following 15 years of multi-platinum international success. The series has generated sales exceeding 250 million albums worldwide, including more than 96 million in the U.S. alone. All 55 previous releases in NOW's numeric U.S. series have reached Billboard's Top 10, and 19 volumes have reached No. 1.

NOW That's What I Call Music! is a joint venture from Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment. NOW That's What I Call Disney Princess will be distributed by Universal Music Group. NOW and NOW That's What I Call Music! are registered trademarks of Universal Music Group and its affiliates.

About Disney Music Group
Disney Music Group is home to Walt Disney Records, Hollywood Records, Disney Music Publishing and DMG Nashville. DMG releases family music and film and television soundtracks such as the Oscar and Grammy-winning "Frozen" soundtrack, the Grammy-nominated soundtracks for "Guardians of the Galaxy," the Aladdin Original Broadway Cast Recording, and "Saving Mr. Banks," as well as the chart-topping "The Descendants" soundtrack and the forthcoming "Star Wars: The Force Awakens." DMG also releases the Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection, a series celebrating the anniversaries of Disney's most cherished and classic films, including "Mary Poppins," "The Lion King," and Disney Pixar's "Toy Story." The labels' genre-spanning rosters include Demi Lovato, Breaking Benjamin, ZZ Ward, R5, Grace Potter, Zella Day, Bea Miller, Sabrina Carpenter, Joywave, Olivia Holt, Jordan Fisher, Fairfax Recordings, and more.

SOURCE Walt Disney Records