Newbie - Philharmagic question

magicfan

Hello to all. I am a newbie to this site and like you guys I have a great love of the park music. It is something that I have come to enjoy and notice more with every visit to the parks. I have a question for you, I tried a seach on this site for Philharmagic topics but, I am not sure how up to date the disscussions were. Is the attraction audio available anywhere either officially or otherwise? This is my favorite attraction in the park and I am amazed at home many other guests I have talked to on the buses and resorts that did not, or were not planning to see it becuase it was not a ride and they did not know much about it. What a shame. Any help would be great thanks.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
There's a nice video (Xvid codec) with binaural sound over on Rodentsections.
If you just want the audio, rip it from that.
The Binaural audio is fantastic on headphones.

Marko

Welcome to the site Magicfan. Unfortunately there hasn't been any music officially or unofficially released. Alot of the ride's music is made up of various different songs from Disney movies. Nothing from the ride itself though.

magicfan

Bill, Don't tease us. Might this see the light of day in the future?
Also, I searched the disscussions on Mouebits and saw something regarding an ALD source for Philharmagic, but there is no torrent for it. Anyone have any info on that possible source and how good is ALD sourced audio?

kirky99

Bill, Don't tease us. Might this see the light of day in the future?
Also, I searched the disscussions on Mouebits and saw something regarding an ALD source for Philharmagic, but there is no torrent for it. Anyone have any info on that possible source and how good is ALD sourced audio?
I released a ALD recording of Philharmagic as part of Magic Mondays. Last I checked it's still there as a torrent. There are significant problems with the ALD system over there and I don't consider the recording good quality by any means, but it's all I've seen that's not live. Because I haven't seen it though, doesn't mean it doesn't exist...

Horizons

Playlist Author
I released a ALD recording of Philharmagic as part of Magic Mondays. Last I checked it's still there as a torrent. There are significant problems with the ALD system over there and I don't consider the recording good quality by any means, but it's all I've seen that's not live. Because I haven't seen it though, doesn't mean it doesn't exist...

I picked up something last weekend that sounded much better than my previous attempts. I haven't run it through Adobe Audition yet, but I was hopeful when I made the recording that it will be useable.

almandot

On Rodentsections try looking for dolbyman's philharmagic video. It's an HD video so it'll be a bit of a download but the audio to it is a decent binaural recording

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
That's the one I was referring to but I didn't like to "name names" ;D
It is pretty easy to isolate just the audio (but that would be a shame).
Remember that you have to join Rodentsections to get access to the torrent file ;)

almandot

Dolby has no problem with it =P At one point i did actually rip the audio out of it I'll see if I have that lying around before I make you download the whole thing

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
It's only $15 to join. ;)
That's a problem here sometimes. There's some terrible Porkys told here ( for those not familiar with UK rhyming slang the full version is "Porky Pies"). hence the wink after the message.
Presumably one has to send the fee to Marko lurking under his/her other name on that site ;D
Hmm, maybe Marko IS Bill after all...................................
Or (Heaven Forbid), is his first name DAVE :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Remember to give some of that ?15 to a charity then.

Marko

It's only $15 to join. ;)
That's a problem here sometimes. There's some terrible Porkys told here ( for those not familiar with UK rhyming slang the full version is "Porky Pies"). hence the wink after the message.
Presumably one has to send the fee to Marko lurking under his/her other name on that site ;D
Hmm, maybe Marko IS Bill after all...................................
Or (Heaven Forbid), is his first name DAVE :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Remember to give some of that ?15 to a charity then.
I'm not Bill. :-X :D

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
AHA!
So no denial over being Dave O'N................. :eek:

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Ah, right.
I'll pop dawn and see you then as Martin only lives a short drive down the freeway (see, making an effort to speak US as we call them motorways) from me ;D
What about your username on Rodentsections then, you forgot that one ::)

"He only does it to annoy because he knows it teases" ;D

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Cor, stone the crows guv, the jigs up. We thought we had got away with having to wear our pearly kings and queens stuff now.
Lord luv a duck!
Of course, we all live in nice thatched cottages over hear don'tcha know. Roses around the door, pub next door, warm ale and afternoon tea.
I am amazed that spelling is so different though.
I keep getting spellcheck errors for favourite and realise (correct spelling) but it lets through favorite and realize (we'd get kept in after school for that).
BTW, using By Jove, TTFN, 'pon my soul and stuff like that would probably result in immediate hospitalisation. (Blast, do you spell that hospitalization - yes, guess you do - you really like those zeds - oops zees)