New York World's Fair CD Box set

Kurt

I think it has to be, the recordings are soooo clear. Does anyone know how many tracks are on each disc?

So far I've figured out:

Disc 1- Progressland: 1-16
Disc 2- Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln 1-7
Disc 3- Its a Small World 1-9
Disc 4- Magic Skyway 1-9

I'm missing plenty in between, but are more than that many on each disc?

DisneySpirit

Confirmed. Thanks Mark :)
Disc 1- Progressland: 1-16
Disc 2- Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln 1-7
Disc 3- Its a Small World 1-9
Disc 4- Magic Skyway 1-14

tongoroa

If you use IRC, you can connect to irc.newnet.net and join the channel #disney-central and find the world's fair tracks along with several other videos and such.

tongoroa

Sorry for those who tried to message me while I was gone.... it's finals week!

As markjochems posted, you can download an IRC client at www.mirc.com. The network #disney-central is located on is called "Newnet" and if it isn't located in the server list that comes with MIRC you can connect by typing: "/server irc.newnet.net" (without the quotation marks) into the mirc console window. Once connect you will need to join the #disney-central channel by typing: "/join #disney-central" In addition to having some rare park audio, we also have some vacation movies and such... I've found some things i've been looking for forever here. :)

Once you get into the channel just type @tongoroa to get my list, or use "@find string" to search for whatever you're looking for. Assuming one of us are acutally in there, we will be more than happy to help with anything else.

Hope to see you there!