New WDW OA coming March 21st?

Gurgitoy2

Ok, is this thing actually coming out? I've heard it mentioned on other boards. Supposedly it's going to have "Wishes" and "Mickey's Philharmagic" on it, and be themed to the current "Magical Gatherings" promotion. Is this just rumor, or is it really coming so soon?

micca

Sunday seems an odd day for a cd release, but I suppose it's all Disney and they could do whatever they want?

Anybody going tomorrow or next week that could check this out? Sure hope it's true.

oct

I'm brand new here, but I am off to Disney today (just have to see IllumiNations again). I'll look around for something while I'm there.

SharonKurland

I can also check World of Disney tomorrow. Monday, Thursday and Saturday nights are Adventurers Club nights for me.

Kungaloosh!

-Sharon-

xfkirsten

Someone overe at WDWMagic said they called WDW Mail Order about it, and they were told that there is currently no word of an official album... BUT... they said they had the Wishes CD in the warehouse and it was not available yet, but it will be $12.98 and I believe they could pre-order it...

-Kirsten

oct

Well, I just got back from Disney (gimme a break, it's a 2 hour drive!) I didn't see any new CDs about. At least not in Epcot.

Zarpman

Have there even BEEN release dates for Official Albums in the past? I thought the just started to trickly into stock once locations began running out of the previous release? I would hate to think that both albums would be sitting side by side on a shelf in a merchandise shop, and in the past it was usually hard to find the new album unless you knew the right shops to looks in (either one that sold through plenty of Official Albums, or that have a smaller backstock to run through).