New Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea CD's at Disney.co.jp

Yoshi

The CD jacket and track list of three Tokyo Disney Resort CD?s released early next year have been posted on Disney.co.jp.

http://www.disney.co.jp/records/tdr/

TDL Cinderellabration: Lights of Romance 2005 AVCW-12413 (Jan 26, 2005)
TDL Disney Princess Days AVCW-12420 (Feb 9, 2005)
TDS Disney?s Rhythms of the World 2005 AVCW-12421 (Feb 9, 2005)

Yoshi

WishesFan

Are any of them in English? (I mean, more than a few words) Thanks so much for the update! Tokyo Disneyland has the best music of any of the parks as far as I'm concerned.

-Rick

Yoshi, do you know yet if the tracks on the 2005 Cinderellabration and Rhythms of the World will differ from the earlier versions? Or are they just different covers for the CD -- which won't stop Sharon from buying them, of course :) Thanks!

TDLFAN

Usually when they place the current year's number on the cover and name print, it means there is bound to be a somewhat different CD than previous years. It could be only a song or an entirely different soundtrack. Case in point, the TDS Harborside Christmas CD. It did not state 2004 on the cover, but instead a sticker was placed on the cd wrapper explaining it was "as released in 2003". I may be incorrect but I am anticipating some new material in both the 2005 Cinderellabration and ROTW cds.

Gurgitoy2

Yes, Blazing Rhythms was that way. Last years version was specifically listed as 2004, and there was new stuff on it. I'm with TDLFAN and hope that means that Cinderellabration and Rhythms of the World have new 2005 material.

On a side note, I hope we get a CD or something for WDW's version of Cinderellabration...

TDLFAN

On a side note... TDL's 2004 version of Cinderellabration did have new music (So this is Love sung by Cindy in the show) which wasn't part of the show in 2003, yet, they re-released the same 2003 cd in 2004. Maybe this time around we will get last year's soundtrack as the 2005 release. Hehehe!

Dr. Know

Footlight Records in New York has that Tokyo DisneySea Harborside Christmas cd for $32.95, so you might want to think twice about bidding on it on ebay.

Yoshi

I agree with TDLFAN&Ben. I did not see any words ?Same as 2004 release? on website. We expect some changes at Cinderellabration and Rhythms of the World CD.

Yoshi

Gurgitoy2

Still $2 cheaper than Footlight though. Plus you won't get the rude service if you go the Ebay route.

Although, I've never ordered anything off Footlight's site, because I live near NYC so I just go to the store. Seriously, they're a bunch of rude, cranky employees there!

Dr. Know

I know, I know, they are a bunch of obnoxious jerks. I have spent many hours there myself, and have been subject to their abuse. But if you order by mail, you can circumvent the rudeness. EBAY is also hazardous, as we all know...

I couldn't remember whether anyone ever confirmed that the new Cinderellabration and RofW CDs had the changed music to the show.

I went back and read here and everyone sounds very hopeful but not 100 percent sure...

Did anyone ever buy them and find out for certain?

Thanks!