New Official Park Albums Available on August 20

HauntedPirate

I saw the CDs in only one shop recently, at the exit to Imagination, but I admit I wasn't scouring the stores like I usually do.

Track listings... As usual, Disneyland gets all the good stuff... :p None of the new tracks on the WDW version make me want to rush out and buy it, but I'll probably buy it at some point just because it's what I do - I think I have most of the OA's back to the 1987 version, the first one I ever bought with my dad.

potc08

I just bough Official Album 2013 & California Adventure 2001 albums from iTunes. Where do the followings tracks play at?

Disneyland Resort Official Album
Pecos Bill - Frontierland
Touch the Sky - Fantasy Faire
Bibbibi-Bobbidi-Boo - Fantasy Faire?

Disney's California Adventure
On the Edge
Feels Alright
Superstar Limo
Steps In Time Finale
Chase and Finale
Soarin' - Soarin
Beauty and the Bees - It's Tough To Be a Bug
It's Tough To Be a Bug - It's Tough To Be a Bug
Seasons of the Vine Medley - Pacific Wharf
Just One Dream
The Bakery Theme - The Boudin Bakery
California Screamin'
Eureka! A California Parade - Eureka! A California Parade

Disneys America

If I recall correctly, Pecos Bill is just background music in Frontierland while Touch the Sky and Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo are both part of the background music at the Princess meet & greet/shopping location called Fantasy Faire.

At DCA, On the Edge and Feels Alright were part of the rope drop music before the park was largely reimagined a few years back. I do not know if they are still used. Superstar Limo was a dark ride where the Monsters Inc. ride is now. Steps in Time was a show at the Hyperion Theater. I'm a bit hazy on Chase and Finale but I think it was from the show Lights, Camera, Chaos on the Backlot Stage. Those next 3 are self explanatory and still there. Seasons of the Vine was a movie about making wines in California. The Blue Sky Cellar took over the location but you can still catch the film in Epcot during the Food and Wine Festival. Just One Dream was from the Golden Dreams movie/attraction that had Whoopi Goldberg. The Bakery Theme is played on the Bakery Tour. California Screamin' is the soundtrack for the roller coaster of the same name. and Eureka! was for the original parade at DCA.

Notes:

Still have not found any place in Disneyland's Frontierland playing this version of Pecos Bill. It's not from the area music.
Touch the Sky - Played at the Fantasy Fair exteriour
Bibbity-Bobbidi-Boo - Played in Frontierland proper, as an orchestral background synced with the Carrousel band organ loop.

disneyphenom said:

Notes:

Still have not found any place in Disneyland's Frontierland playing this version of Pecos Bill. It's not from the area music.
Touch the Sky - Played at the Fantasy Fair exteriour
Bibbity-Bobbidi-Boo - Played in Fantasyland proper, as an orchestral background synced with the Carrousel band organ loop.

Edited the last entry, because obviously, if we're talking Bibbity and the Carrousel, we're talking Fantasyland. Bad typo.

X-S Tech

I might have missed it in the discussion, but is it possible that Pecos Bill plays in the Big Thunder queue? I believe that WDW's Big Thunder got new queue music a few years back, which pretty much coincided with the inclusion of this song on their Official Album. DL's BTM also received upgrades last year, but I can't say whether their queue music was updated. Has anyone checked there?