New OA @ WDW. Not.

Scott

So, please tell us, what can YOU add to the "New OA @ WDW. Not." thread, besides unhappy comments about what it's turned into?
Ah, if I could be as fortunate as to have gently reminded people that the anal-retentive among us prefer to see music topics on a music discussion board, then my contributions to this thread will have been a success.

SharonKurland

Then I guess you'll have sweet dreams tonight because you've successfully reminded us. It won't change anything, but yes, consider us all reminded.

Anyone get a new copy of Persistence of Vision recently?

-Sharon-

Anyone get a new copy of Persistence of Vision recently?
Haron:

I believe so... but thus far my hyperopia (*not* the more-common hyperemia, for Pete's sake), strabismus and combo medial rectus/lateral rectus issues have thwarted my best efforts to actually read the darn thing. I'm almost *certain* that it is a new edition of PoV... although, upon closer review, I must admit that it bears more than a passing semblance to the October 1976 issue of Vogue.

Oh... and while I don't believe it offers any music reviews, mention is made of a new picture called "Mother, Jugs & Speed" which looks promising.

SharonKurland

Bill...I'm sorry...did you say something? I stopped reading this thread because it had gone so off the topic....

Bwahahahahaha.

-Sharon-

Jeesh Im glad I was in the hospital..

You guys went nuts with this thread..
It was so off topic that I just couldn?t put it down..

Sorry about Norman and your rash Bill.

I hope that cream helps with your infection 1313.

And Scott don?t take on Haron about .. well most anything. Just look at the number of posts she has. No one can have that many posts and stay on topic! What she may lack in height she makes up for in volume (not including the 4 extra pounds on the cruise to Hell, or whatever the heck it was.
Jeff

SharonKurland

Ahem. Just for the record, I've gone from that all-time high of 101 lbs to a lowest-I've-been-in-more-than-5-years 93 lbs. My goal is 90.

And nope, it's not recommended that anyone start with me. I've been doing this computer message board stuff since 1983. That's longer than some people here have been alive. And what I lack in height, I DO make up for in personality. AND I'm originally from New York. Brooklyn, no less.

I'm a dame not to be messed with.

-Sharon-

How could I resist posting in this thread?

After all, I just had some surgery which developed further complications. But, don't worry folks, everything's okay now.

Any thread which gets Bean to react to Light Magic gets an A+++ in my book!

And, it has some extra verbosity from my buddy JeffNOrangeCounty! "Haron" lol!!!

And, all of this points to my thread of several months ago in which I made the case that there is just nothing here worth talking about until WDR starts releasing more park music from WDW & DL! ...just like the Bean counter said.

But it sure is nice to drop in every once in a blue moon and say hi to you folks and see that certain things haven;t changed! ;D

SharonKurland

So what's the deal? If we don't talk about Disney Music, you don't love us? harrumph....last time I tell YOU about new Return 2 Zero CDs.....

Hope your surgery and complications weren't TOO bad and ESPECIALLY hope you're well on your way to recovery!

"-Haron-"