New Magic Kingdom Entrance Loop

While I was at the Magic Kingdom yesterday, I heard an updated BGM loop at the main entrance.

It contains new songs, as well as ones from the previous loop.

lee81

Has anyone come up with the complete playlist for the new loop?

And more importantly....is anyone putting a file together like the previous entrance medley? That is one of my all-time favorite park music finds, and we always listen to it on the way to WDW.

I'm working on compiling a list of the songs that are played in the new MK Entrance BGM loop.

Once I complete it, I'll post it here.

The new one includes

Belle
Colors of the Wind
It's a Small World (DLP)
Yo Ho (hornpipe)
Heigh Ho (same as previous loop)
Black Little Rain Cloud

BLM07

I thought I heard something different while I was there, is the new loop floating around on the internet already?

WDWGuy08

neone have any updates as to what is played or even have a track lsiting compiled they could post here please thanks!

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
seems X-S Tech is not the only one wanting to bring up old posts and old topics:

Has anyone developed a more accurate and complete playlist for the new Magic Kingdom Entrance loop than the one available on Kirsten's disneymusicloops site?

I know the loop pretty much follows the Tokyo Disneyland Entrance loop, perhaps minus the Imagination Institute / Honey I Shrunk the Audience and Star Tours tracks.

Any additional information is appreicated.

wedroy1923