New Disney Albums on iTunes?

Re: i tunes?

Okay... As You Wish.

Wonderland.jpg

Sorry to say, but it could be a few months before anything new is released. I have pulled the masters of what I plan to release (they have already been digitally transferred), but I have yet to begin the research and restoration. The vintage iTunes releases are actually a side project of mine. Though I have the full support of the company, I do these restorations around my official duties and on my own time. As of late, I haven't had the chance to get this next batch going. There is no threat of these releases stopping it's just that I have to find the time to make them happen.

Also, I hesitate to say exactly what the next releases are until I do my research - as titles could drop off depending on the circumstances.

Hope you understand, and thanks for your patience!

Randy Thornton

Thanks for letting us know. I hope new titles come soon as possible.

By research, do you mean legal issues primarily?

If there is ever any danger of you leaving or the program ending, please skip the restoration and just dump as many masters as you can online all at once!

(I always worry about these programs ending before we get all we need - - since that has happened so many times. Look at home video... It's impossible to get many Walt titles that were once common, particularly anything from the TV library - - we may never see some of them again at this rate.).

As always, thanks so much for what you do. So far as I know, it's you and only you that allowed these things to survive the dark ages and now be born again.

Thanks, Randy!

Horizons

Playlist Author

Stop bugging Randy about getting film music released (who listens to that). He needs to devote all of his attention and energy in getting all of the WDW music released.

You know, the fact that Randy spends his own time getting this stuff released is truly amazing. We need more people like Randy working in the archives (sorry for the suck up post).

BJWanlund

Hey Randy, PLEASE get your bosses (the powers that be) to make all WDR titles iTunes Plus! I want to get the most expensive library upgrade out of the way! It might now be more expensive than the rest of them combined!

BJ

Marko

Persistant harrassment...it's the new black! and it gets the job done!
If that was true WDWguy would already have all of Bruce Broughton's scores.

WDWGuy08

If that was true WDWguy would already have all of Bruce Broughton's scores.
well I have 36 of them, does that count? hehe

n697581310_1494976_9146.jpg

Marko

Maybe he does, and maybe I have EEA and the Timekeeper scores. I wish.

WDWGuy08

for your information those are actual cover scans of the cd's i own and purchased. so please stop accusing me of something which is FALSE!

Marko

It is real because they aren't in the same order and there are some "extras."