Musical History of Disneyland CD Set #'s....

ArnyVee

I've updated the recent #'s provided.

Keep an eye out there for more numbers.

ArnyVee

Awww...that's a shame Sharon.

I have an extra set, if you'd like I can take 5 monthly installments of $25 and you can have your very own set! ;D

Arny,
Are you going to post an updated listing of the numbers? How many sets do we know about on this board?

I got a rock.

Hey Sharon,
If you call right now, Arny will send you a disc a month for only $19.99 on a limited time offer ;)....and if you reply to him in the next 10 minutes...he will send absolutely free (+S/H ) a nice red box with a golden record inside!!!! Call now......He's standing by!!

Ken

SharonKurland

Thanks, but don't feel too badly for me. I told Joe (Mr. Sharon) that I don't want the set with the LP, since we don't have a record player anyway. And in the same conversation, I mentioned that Santa might want to bring me the CD set this Christmas. Santa might need some reminders here and there, but I have faith that I have my own set, come Dec. 25th.

But for NOW....I have a rock .

-Sharon-
Orlando FL

ArnyVee

Arny,
Are you going to post an updated listing of the numbers? How many sets do we know about on this board?

Ken

The updated list of numbers has been consistently kept (and in a timely fashion if I do say so myself :D ) on the first posting of this thread. Basically, I just keep updating it as we go.

The total number of sets is listed at the bottom of the first post with the breakdown of those on eBay as well.

Just a little fun thing that I've kept doing for awhile now :)

ArnyVee

The last five or six updated set numbers have all come from eBay sellers. Make sure that I have your set number listed on the first post of this thread. If not, then place a post about your number and I'll have it added. ;D

ArnyVee

I've updated a couple more on the original post of this thread. Take a look and make sure that I have your set listed! :D

DisneySpirit

I actualy received #1211 and not #4676 as I had been told by my friend who picked up my set from DL. Please update the list accordingly. DisneySpirit