MuppetVision loop Question...

s8ntmark

this is the list I have for the lobby/queue music for Muppet Vision....however Ive aquired 3 tracks that are apparently from the loop as well, and I have no idea where they go.

The Tracks are:

Never Before, Never again

I hope that something better comes along (which is a sadder, bluesier version then the one in the loop)

and something that sounds like montage music from the Muppet Movie or something.

Are these just mislabeled or maybe they are for DCA's Muppets....does anyone know?

xfkirsten

I know for a fact that the area music in the courtyard outside the attraction at WDW is different than the queue loop... possibly they're from that?

s8ntmark

Alas, poor EJ...we hardly knew ye :D

heh

xfKirsten, does the courtyard also play Muppet themed music? Thats were that fountain of Miss Piggy is right? (Its been awhile :( ) This could, quite possibly, be from that...although I wouldnt know for sure :/

xfkirsten

Yup, that's the area. And it does play muppets music, although it tends to be the original versions of the songs (rather than instrumental versions as in the queue loop). I remember hearing "Somebody's Getting Married" there a lot, as well as at least one version of "Rainbow Connection," possibly two.

SharonKurland

wtf-smiley.gif

-Sharon-

s8ntmark

He really goes for that....Hosewater? ::)

And I've heard that his g/f does too ;D

s8ntmark

Uhhhhh, that didnt sound right :)

hosewater

So I jump on the board for a quick review of what's been happening and it turns out I'm dead now...imagine that ;)

Hope everyone ELSE is alive and well.

Sharon, I am EJ. Join them, won't you? EJ....EJ....EJ....

Heheh

BTW gang, the girlfriend and I split a while back - and no, I didn't get a life, I got a new job which takes up way more of my time so I have been less than vocal on the net :-X

Anyone that wants to catch up, e-mail me!

EJ
(I'm not dead!)

s8ntmark

Holy smokes he lives!

heehee, How you doing, man?