More Bootleggers on eBay

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
And this clown (need.magic) has been at it for eons:

DISNEY DISNEYLAND PARIS RESORT MAGICAL FANTASYLAND CD1
DISNEY DISNEYLAND PARIS RESORT MAGICAL FANTASYLAND CD2
DISNEYLAND ANAHEIM CLUB 33 AREA MUSIC RESTAURANT CD
DISNEYLAND DISNEY WORLD TOWER TERROR MAGICAL MUSIC CD ← Hey, Horizons, we need this one! :)
DISNEYLAND PARIS HAUNTED MANSION FRONTIERLAND 2XCD (1)
DISNEYLAND PARIS RESORT BIG THUNDER FRONTIERLAND CD 2
DISNEYLAND PARIS RESORT MAGICAL ADVENTURELAND CD 1
DISNEYLAND PARIS RESORT MAGICAL ADVENTURELAND CD 2
DISNEYLAND PARIS RESORT MAGICAL MAINSTREET MUSIC CD 2
DISNEYLAND PARIS RESORT MAINSTREET MUSIC 27 TRACK CD 1
DISNEYLAND PARIS RESORT PARADE MUSIC 21 TRACK CD
DISNEYLAND PARIS RESORT TOMORROWLAND DISCOVERYLAND CD 1
DISNEYLAND PARIS RESORT TOMORROWLAND DISCOVERYLAND CD 2

Cut and paste lists for reporting (up to 10 items at a time):

290357230110, 290357230119, 290357230130, 290357230138, 290357241123, 290357241148, 290357241156, 290357241166, 290357241176, 290357241183

290357241194, 290357241205, 290357241218

All of need.magic's bootleg CD-R ads can be identified by a generic Mickey Mouse graphic:

80.jpg

I hate to guess how long I have seen these listings around. :cd:

Horizons

Playlist Author
We've got another bootlegger (spartan51487) on eBay:

Epcot Center 1982 Area Music CD Set

"An amazing CD set featuring almost 3 hours of high quality Future World area music from Epcot Center. Original recording tracks from 1982! Have a magical day!"

Looks like he/she has already found four suckers. :cd:

For the low cost of $10 bucks, you get the following high quality/source/master/best ever/you won't believe sounding/it's gonna knock your ears off EPCOT Center music!! :)

Fanfare
Chime
Iron Will
Hand In Hand
Mickey's Show
Standing In Motion
Day One
Lobby Background Music Loop
Exterior Area Music Loop
Area Music Loop
Horizons Background Music Loop
Futureworld East Background Music Loop
Futureworld West Background Loop

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
I nearly got stung a couple of months ago with DVDs. My fault, should have checked - I thought it was a lrgitimate site selling new DVDs :cd:
Company called Moviebytes.co.uk (note: not .com) which "seems" to sell about any DVD you could wish for was offering Beauty and the Beast for half the regular price. As we had just seen the stage show and my son only has the video, I sent off for it. After a few weeks I asked where it was and got the usual "you were out" etc.
Searching the Internet I found a "name and shame" site (canyoutrustthem.com) with numerous complaints of non-delivery and (the main point) cheap bootleg copies of Disney DVDs arriving from Thailand (when they did arrive)and which wouldn't play (they warn about that on their site)and even some had the "what's on next" adverts from TV on them.
Interestingly, as I paid via PayPal, I started a dispute and got a refund from them the same day! No questions asked. maybe they are well aware of the company.
I feel they need reporting to Disney but not quite sure how one goes about that.
Anyway, avoid them like the plague. :)

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Thanks. Duly reported.