MNSSHP 2010

So to those who've been, how was it this year? I couldn't make it during my trip last week due to various worky and social-type obligations, but I wish I had! Any new loops worth a listen? Any other changes? How was the candy? ;-)

Horizons

Playlist Author
This is probably my favorite thing to do at WDW, so, therefore, I tend to go to a lot of parties. The only new music loop to speak of is the Adventureland BGM, which now has a pirate DJ spinning a bunch of rock & roll and other music for half an hour. The DJ segments are specific to Adventureland, so it's a nice loop to listen to once you edit out all of the other junk. :lol:

No other major changes that I can tell. Candy was better than last year but not as good as in years past.

Ah, from last year's party all i could eat were the hard candies, Twizzlers, and the Chick-o-Stix (the only vegan ones). I had to give the rest away to deserving children (and adults)!

Pirate DJ! Do tell. Sorry I missed it! (I may have mentioned that I went to school with a roving gang of a capella pirates....no, I'm not making that up.) What type of "junk" was there to edit out? :)

I enjoyed the Pop Halloween loop but wish they'd turned it on more than 3 hours before I was leaving. B)

almandot

Adventureland sucked :p Rode the flying carpets while everyone was watching the parade and it was empty, and that bgm felt so out of place and irrelevant to the halloween party.

Horizons

Playlist Author
You mean hearing "Rock and Roll All Night" by KISS doesn't sound like Halloween? :lol:

The pirate DJ spots are good though. It sounds like the same person who did the Pirate and Princess party announcements.

almandot

Only Halloween sounding part was them playing DIsneyland Paris' Halloween-Lo-Ween =P and the rocky feeling remix at that.

Horizons

Playlist Author
It sounded like a Marilyn Manson remix. :lol:

What's the version of that song used in the hub, usually right before the first parade starts? It's not part of the Mix and Mingle loop used during the "mingle" segment of the show.

Club 33

Playlist Author
I went on Monday; it was my first time visiting the party since 2004 so I can't really speak as to what has changed over recent years. One thing I did notice is that the Tomorrowland loop now uses the regular version of Celestial Soda Pop rather than the remix version (an improvement if you ask me).

Isn't that the point of Tomorrowland?

To quote a friend of mine, it's what the future's going to look like 20 years ago!

I'm still waiting for my hovercar and my robot maid named Rosie...