MK Entrance - Let's Go Fly a Kite?

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
Hello:

I'm hoping someone here can ID the version of "Let's Go Fly a Kite" used in the current MK Entrance loop. I believe it might be part of a medley, but so far I have not been able to turn up anything. Here is a short sample:

Let's Go Fly a Kite (30 sec sample)

The entire track lasts 03.24

As always, any help is tremendously appreciated.

wedroy1923

almandot

god i just watched that show and they just took the parade track from the Disney's Cinema Parade verbatim for a good chunk of it and then their Once Upon a Dream Parade heh. when it gets to Let's Go Fly a Kite it sounds like it's from that medley that goes into It's a Small World right afterwards.. forget where it's from. But it's not your version. oh well.

still kinda sounds like a track that would come out of paris though.

Horizons

Playlist Author
Someone suggested on another board that the Main Entrance loop may have been changed. Based on the description, I believe they are referring to a song heard in the Main Street USA loop. I hope the Main Entrance music hasn't changed yet, but if anyone has more current information than me, it would be appreciated.

disneyboi

Someone suggested on another board that the Main Entrance loop may have been changed. Based on the description, I believe they are referring to a song heard in the Main Street USA loop. I hope the Main Entrance music hasn't changed yet, but if anyone has more current information than me, it would be appreciated.

I just returned from the world 8/5/09 - 8/12/09 and can tell you that the Magic Kingdom main entrance loop has indeed changed. I noticed several new songs and some updating of others. Lets Go Fly A Kite for example was an updated song. If anyone has the new loop please feel free to share it with all of us :wub:

Horizons

Playlist Author
I just returned from the world 8/5/09 - 8/12/09 and can tell you that the Magic Kingdom main entrance loop has indeed changed. I noticed several new songs and some updating of others. Lets Go Fly A Kite for example was an updated song. If anyone has the new loop please feel free to share it with all of us :wub:
What are you comparing your observations against?

I went a few days after posting my message above and, while I did not go with the intention of checking this loop out, I heard five songs play in the order of the playlist Wedroy1923 was able to make from my previous reference recording. Not that this means anything, since I didn't sit there for an hour to compare each song in the loop.

I was planning to upgrade my reference recording, so I hope it hasn't changed.

Horizons

Playlist Author
A friend just sent me a message indicating that a new loop is playing in the Tomorrowland Noodle Station and restroom area. He wasn't sure if it plays all of the time, or just during the Wishes dessert party. I'm planning on being at the MK tomorrow, so I'll check it out.

He heard instrumental versions of Small World and Whistle While You Work.

Horizons

Playlist Author
A friend just sent me a message indicating that a new loop is playing in the Tomorrowland Noodle Station and restroom area. He wasn't sure if it plays all of the time, or just during the Wishes dessert party.
This must be a special loop that is used solely at the dessert party. The normal Tomorrowland loop was in use at the noodle station until at least 7:30 this evening.

A friend just sent me a message indicating that a new loop is playing in the Tomorrowland Noodle Station and restroom area. He wasn't sure if it plays all of the time, or just during the Wishes dessert party.
This must be a special loop that is used solely at the dessert party. The normal Tomorrowland loop was in use at the noodle station until at least 7:30 this evening.

Is the new loop in the same style as the Tomorrowland loop?

Horizons

Playlist Author
I just returned from the world 8/5/09 - 8/12/09 and can tell you that the Magic Kingdom main entrance loop has indeed changed. I noticed several new songs and some updating of others. Lets Go Fly A Kite for example was an updated song.
As of today, it's still the same as what was installed in 2005.

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
Thought I would bump this up with a new link to the sample. Any information anyone can provide regarding this version of "Let's Go Fly a Kite" is appreciated.