Mickey's Starland

s2brown

I worked for the WDWCP way back in the Spring of 1994. During that time I worked at a beverage wagon in Mickey's Starland, which is now Toontown. I used to love the background music they played in that area, but have been unable to find it anywhere. All of the songs were instrumental and I specifically remember one or more Mary Poppin's songs. Can anyone help me find this music?

As I recall, they used to play (and may still play in some other areas) a medley from Arthur Fiedler and Boston Pops SALUTE TO DISNEY album, which is listed here:

http://www.amazon.com/Salute-Disney-Arthur...TF8&s=music

They also played "Me Ol' Bamboo" and "The Roses of Success" from a United Artists vinyl LP called FANTASMAGORICAL THEMES FROM CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG by Irwin Kostal that pops up on eBay from time to time.

X-S Tech

If I remember correctly, they played the same loop that was played at DIsneyland's Main Entrance from the 1970's to 1992- yep with some Chitty CHitty bang bang.

s2brown

If I remember correctly, they played the same loop that was played at DIsneyland's Main Entrance from the 1970's to 1992- yep with some Chitty CHitty bang bang.

I remember hearing a song from Mary Poppins when I used to work in Mickey's Starland, but I don't remember anything from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I think I will buy that one CD mentioned. Does anyone know of any other music played there?