Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Announcements (2005 - Present)

Horizons

Playlist Author
Three announcements play immediately prior to the start of the party. These announcements are made by the "Ghost Host," using music and sounds from the Haunted Mansion, and really puts one in the mood for the fun that is to follow. To my knowledge, the announcements have been the same since 2005.

NORMAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Announcement #1 (1:22) Plays 30 minutes prior to the start of the party. "Good evening foolish mortals. It is I, your host, your, Ghost Host. And welcome to what is sure to be a ghoulishly delightful occasion. All will begin to reveal itself tonight, at the hour of seven, when Mickey Mouse will be hosting our Not So Scary Halloween Party, with Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade, a very illuminating Happy Hallowishes fireworks show, and trick or treating throughout the park. If you do not already possess a ticket, please visit our Ghost Relations, located at City Hall in Town Square, to pay your token fee. Of course, if you choose not to join us, don't worry, a ghost will still follow you home (evil laughter followed by wolf howl)."

Announcement #2 (1:11) Plays 15 minutes prior to the start of the party. "Ah, there you are, and just in time. It is I, your host, your Ghost Host. I see many new happy haunts are materializing for tonight's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Welcome, our party is almost ready to begin. It would be our treat to have you join our celebration. Yet mortals require a separate ticket. To procure your passage, please visit Ghost Relations at City Hall in Town Square. If our jamboree is not in the cards for you this evening, then please remember, the hauntings always free (evil laughter followed by wolf howl)."

Announcement #3 (1:02) Plays at the start of the party. "Ha Ha, the time has come. It is I, your host, your, Ghost Host. Our Not So Scary Halloween Party has begun. This Magic Kingdom is now prepared to celebrate my favorite time of year. For those mortals who have not paid their token fee to attend, you may do so at Ghost Relations in City Hall. Otherwise, you'll need to please leave the Magic Kingdom at this time. And remember, beware of hitchhiking ghosts! (evil laughter followed by wolf howl)."

SOLD-OUT ANNOUNCEMENTS

The announcements are modified on the nights the parties are sold out.

Announcement #1 (Sold Out) (0:56) "Good evening foolish mortals. It is I, your host, your, Ghost Host. Unfortunately, it seems tonight's frightful fest is overflowing and no more mortals will be allowed tickets. If you'd like to attend another night of haunts, simply visit our Ghost Relations, located at City Hall in Town Square. And don't worry, a ghost will follow you home (evil laughter followed by wolf howl)."

Announcement #2 (Sold Out) (1:02) "Ah, there you are, and just in time. It is I, your host, your Ghost Host. I see many new happy haunts are materializing for tonight's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It would be our treat to have you join our celebration. Yet, we already have too many bodies in attendance. For those interested in joining our haunted jaunt another night, please visit with one of the specters at Ghost Relations. See you in your nightmares (evil laughter followed by wolf howl)."

Announcement #3 (Sold Out) (0:55) "Ha Ha, the time has come. It is I, your host, your, Ghost Host. Unfortunately for me, there is a spectral limit to how many bodies can attend tonight's swinging wake. So, those of you without the proper ticket, please leave the Magic Kingdom at this time. And remember, beware of hitchhiking ghosts! (evil laughter followed by wolf howl)."