Meet Up at WDW?

For those of you in the vicinity of WDW, I will be attending a medical conference next month in Orlando and have a few days to spend in the parks. Would be great to meet up! I will be in Orlando 18-25 Feb, but in the parks 18,19,20 Feb. No family with me so I can explore the music! Maybe Jay or Horizons can give us a guided tour of best places to hear BGM B) It would be fun to meet for lunch/dinner and just talk about Disney music! Let me know if anyone is interested.

WishesFan

For those of you in the vicinity of WDW, I will be attending a medical conference next month in Orlando and have a few days to spend in the parks. Would be great to meet up! I will be in Orlando 18-25 Feb, but in the parks 18,19,20 Feb. No family with me so I can explore the music! Maybe Jay or Horizons can give us a guided tour of best places to hear BGM B) It would be fun to meet for lunch/dinner and just talk about Disney music! Let me know if anyone is interested.

I'm totally there!!! :D

Ok, I have arrived in Tampa. Here till next friday then to Orlando!! I drove over this morning to Downtown Disney to pick up some Valentine goodies (and promptly shipped home priority :p ).

Here's the plan for a MagicMusic meet up....

Sunday 20 Feb at 1200

Meet in Epcot at Biergarten for lunch, then if interested some rides and maybe ice cream at Beaches and Cream :D

Let me know if you can make it! We have about 5 people so far!

Horizons

Playlist Author
I'm still full, but the Oktoberfest Musikanten rocked the house today! That's one of the more lively performances I've seen in some time.

Thanks guys for the great time together!! Good to put faces on the names :lol:

Almondot..saw you in parade last night, good job! You rock dude B)