March ITunes List

almandot

iTunes music store releases are on tuesdays so the earliest it can happen is the 6th and every week after that. So he could really just post on monday and still be posting before it's released ;)

BJWanlund

Ya beat me to it, Titanfreak46. :eek: :D

BJ

BJWanlund

I shall exercise patience.

BJ

BJWanlund

March 12th seems to be a big time...and Apple is "checking for updates" on March 12th, 2007, according to the latest version of iTunes, 7.1, but that's only when you insert a 5G OR 5.5G iPod.

BJ

Hiya, Y?all!

There has been a slight delay regarding the next iTunes releases. It has been my plan to include as many as five first time digital releases out of every ten titles we issue on iTunes. Admittedly, this latest collection was going to have only one new out of ten ? as this ?one? is a very special title and requires a great deal of work. Unfortunately, other projects arose and I wasn?t able to spend the time I felt necessary to release this ?special title?. Instead of holding up the other nine any longer, I have postponed this one project to the following upload ? which looks like sometime in June*.

Though there are nine titles on the way, you should be aware that they were available on Wonderland (as I previously mentioned), so you may already have them. At the moment, I have not been given an official street date, but it looks like they could be up sometime in April*. Without an official release date, I?m not at liberty to announce what these nine titles are. As soon as I can, I will post the titles and when they will be available.

Thank you for your patience!

Randy Thornton

* Subject to change without notice ? your mileage may vary (disclaimer)

Titanfreak46

Time to start speculating....what could that one "special" title be that could take major restoration my hope is for the One and Only Genuine Original Family Band.

BJWanlund

"special", huh? Is a PROPER Three Caballeros soundtrack on its way, Mr. Thornton?

BJ

Titanfreak46

i change my mind something that has never been released could only take that much time my reguess is the Disneyland parades which we have never seen on cd.

BJWanlund

Again, thank you for the update Randy.

BJ

BJWanlund

That might be a good idea, but I'd like for Randy to kill the suspense!! Soon, at least!

BJ

Kurt

I'm also dying to find out the list. Since I was unwilling to pay the prices for the Wonderland CDs, I'm glad to hear they are going to be available on iTunes. I was so glad to get Babes in Toyland already.

BJWanlund

Joseph

I guess I'm a little out of the loop where downloaded music is concerned, because that article above makes no sense at all to me. Can someone translate it into English?
Could we dare hope for a release of the Song of the South soundtrack, at long last?