Main Street Area Music [DLRP]

Forgive me if this has been discussed in the past (in fact, I'm sure it has and I may be not using the search function correctly), but I wonder if the current DLP Main Street loop is posted anywhere. CM's in the park always point to disneymusicloops.com, which hasn't been updated in at least 2 years.

Yes, I'm interested in titles and artists, but I'm primarily interested in how I can purchase some of these tracks. There's one track that I hear almost constantly on Main Street, but I have no idea what it's called. Are there low quality mp3 samples of these tracks anywhere?

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
See my blog.
Yes, the Main street loop has changed but many of the old favorites are still there and, as far as I can tell, still a lot available from the Paragon website and Amazon.
We are still working on it and the PM loop still needs a live reference recording (hopefully being done as I write - our spies are out there).

My blog is more accurate (sorry, but I believe it is) as it's been compiled and carefully checked to more recent reference recordings. As you say, DML is way out of date and, in some cases, inaccurate.
Hopefully they'll start to direct people here instead ;)
Getting the exact source can be difficult (as many have been playing since the park opened in 1992 and some music is no longer available so hard to track down)but we are as sure as we can be that any references to CDs are of the music as played in the park and not (as with some other sites) just a similar recording of the same tunes.
Both the CD for "The Whistler and his dog" and mp3s from "On the Boardwalk" (the main sources) are available.
Please see the links in my blog to hear them (please buy through them if you can - MagicMusic gets something for directing you there, I believe).
Hope that helps.

That does help, Eyore. Great info. I'll buy those On the Boardwalk tracks from Amazon so MagicMusic can get a kickback. While Amazon does offer Whistler and His Dog in CD format, it turns out iTunes offers the album on a track by track basis. I'll be purchasing tracks from that album there.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Hadn't realized that iTunes had them!
I'm in the UK so don't usually bother with iTunes much (very little Disney there) but I have checked and both CDs are there.
I'll add that information to my blog. Thanks.